The next morning

Harry's point of view

I got up slowly. As I got up I shot a glance at Eleanor. Her hair was spread along her back along with little blanket. She was completely naked, the little blanket she had on covered the half top of her. I smiled at how peaceful it was in her room.

I grabbed my phone from the end table. Louis had texted me recently:

Hey you up?
Yo we need to chill I'm in Manchester!

A pain had risen in my stomach. I forgot about Louis last night, right after our talk on the phone. I had betrayed him..but he didn't know that. It was currently 8 in the morning. The only sound to be heard was Eleanor's light snoring. God, was she adorable..and sexy all at the same time.

I unlocked my phone and decided to text Louis back out of all the hundreds of text I had from individual people.

Sure
What time?

My fingers were shaking as I texted. I felt absolutely terrible, but she was worth it. I placed my phone down quietly and made my way to her master bathroom. The only clothing I had on were my briefs. Last night was perfectly clear in my mind. From when she undressed me, when she let me undress her..when she got on top.

I looked in the mirror, revealing bags under my eyes. Lipstick stains trailed from my neck to my chin, I guess I hadn't bothered to wipe it off. My hair was merely the same from lasts night, short strands of my hair were all in different directions sticking up.

I hesitantly turned the taps on to the sink, not wanting to wake up El. I waited until it was a Luke warm until I flushed my face with water. I rubbed my chin and under my chin to remove the lipstick stains. I grabbed the nearest towel and quickly dried my face.

I exited the bathroom, to see and hear Eleanor sound a sleep. I checked my phone seeing Louis had texted back:

Meet me now Lad I just got to Starbucks I'll wait for u

I quickly replied:

Okie be there in 10

I looked around the room to see Eleanor and I's clothes spread along the wooden floorboards. I bent down to pick up my jeans and flowered blouse. I heard a small yawn as I placed my blouse down on the bed.

"El?" I whispered lowly just in case she was still sleeping. I look at her body seeing her brown strands of hair as she still continued to lay the opposite way with her bare back showing.

"Hmmm" she hummed sleepily. "So, your awake" It was more of a question then a statement. "Yep.." she mumbles. I laugh lightly. She rotates her body to face me.

"What time is it?" She rubs her eyes. "Eight in the morning" I reply slipping my jeans on avoiding eye contact much as possible. "Ugh..so is this just a-" "No...I just have to go I'm meeting up with a friend" I reply quickly knowing what she was about to ask.

She makes a thin line with her lips as she watches me place my unbuttoned blouse over my shoulders. She sits up revealing her naked body. I bite my lip trying to focus my attention on my clothes. "Are you trying to tease me? Cause babe it's working" I laugh.

She smiles in response. "Tragically your meeting up with a friend" she rolls her eyes playfully. I smirk, in response as she covers her body with a blanket. Her eyes sparkle in the sunlight coming from her window where her white curtains were midway open. As she smiles a strand of hair covers the corner of her right eye causing her to slightly squint..she looked stunning. How is it possible for someone to look so beautiful when they're obviously hungover? Instead of buttoning up my blouse I sit on the bed leaning into her.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are?" I smile brightly as she cocks an eyebrow. "Not that I remember" she smirks. "Well..Eleanor Calder you are absolutely beautiful" I smile showing my teeth. She laughs and leans her forehead on mine. "Don't button your shirt up..It looks good this way" she snickers.

"If only I could" I smirk grabbing a hold of her hand. She tightens as I intertwine my fingers with hers. "I have a terrible headache" Even with the information she gave me she still continues to smile.

"Hungover?"
"Mhm"

I laugh and kiss her nose. She looses her smile. Her grip tightens however. "You alright?" I ask looking her in her hazel eyes.

Her attention is focused else where. "Eleanor? You alright?" She shakes and then looks into my eyes. "Yea.." she forces a smile, at least that's what her eyes are saying. I remove my hand from hers and place it on the side of her cheek.

Her eyes brighten and a smirk grows on her face, somehow (if it were possible) that smirk makes her even more beautiful then before. I'm not sure what I'm doing..but I'm sure that she's making me feel something. I hesitate to move my thumb to reassure her.

She snorts, smiling slightly.

Before she can do anything I peck her lips delicately not wanting to discourage her. In response she smiles and holds the back of my head.

She continues to press her lips against mine, syncing as she tugs lightly on my hair. "Shit this would have been better with your long curls" she pulls out quickly speaking. Instead of speaking I nod and continue to rub her cheek with my thumb, while my palm is pressed against her jawline. I sync my lips with hers.

I hear my phone buzz making Eleanor pull out of the kiss once again. She looks at me then looks at my phone. I sigh and check it. For what it feels like the hundredth text from Louis:

Did you leave yet?

I roll my eyes annoyed. I quickly replied this time surprisingly feeling no guilt at all.

Just leaving

"Is that 'your friend'?" Eleanor asks. I turn to her seeing her staring at me with a simple smile. I feel a grin grow on my face. "Mhm" I begin to button up my blouse. "Ugh! Why? I enjoyed seeing that first thing in the morning" She smirks.

"Sorry love" I say sarcastically. "You leaving?" She asks. I nod picking up my phone and placing it into my back pocket. "Okay just shut the door right" she says in a cheeky tone. I smirk and tap my foot. She laughs and wraps her self in her blanket, she gets up still smiling.

"You seem to be happy"

"Only that your leaving" She rolls her eyes. I fake pout as she approaches me. "I'm just kidding" She says with hardly any tone. I'm not really sure what to make of her sarcasm.

I watch as she holds the blanket around her tightly with both hands, she has this cheeky grin that makes me wanna rip the blanket off her and give her a better goodbye.

She passes by me exiting her room still having the same cheeky grin. She's teasing again. 

She walks a head of me in the hallway. She unlocks the front door.

"Bye" She says with no tone. I look at her for a good few seconds confused. I scratch my head still staring at her. She sighs and closes the door.

"Your hairs a mess" she says going to her tippy toes. I laugh lightly as she tussles my hair with her one hand while her other is restraining her blanket from falling to her feet. "Thanks" the word escapes my lips as I stare into her hazel eyes.

"No problem" she mumbles. Her breath is warm near my neck since she's so short compared to me. She continues to fix my hair as I place my hand around her waist.

"Boy! Nuh-uh, your supposed to meet a friend" She steps back glaring at me with a smirk. "True.." I sigh.

She opens the door and motions for me to leave. "Bye Harry" She grins as I step out. "By Elly" I tease her before she can shut the door. She rolls her eyes and closes the door.

***

This chapter is really boring I know..and it was rushed I promise the next few chapters will be a lot more..interesting;)