H+E

-Evie POV-

Hoseok and I enjoyed a well desired breakfast with Ravi and his friends, we chit chatted and joked. I have a good feeling everything will finally fall into place once I get back home.

The old Evie is long gone, I'm new and improved.

After breakfast, I offered to help wash the dishes while Hyuk helped me dry them and place them in the cabinets. Hoseok was with Ravi and the rest in the living room, laughing away hysterically.

In some way, I feel bad about leaving.

"…so you're finally going home." Hyuk said as he dried dishes with a rag.

Our eyes met, I smiled softly, "..yeah."

Hyuk barely smiled, "It was nice having you here, I'm going to miss you."

"Hyuk, we can still be friends." I assured.

He shaked his head no, "I'm afraid not, Evie."

"Why not?" I asked, a bit saddened.

"Evie, my friends and I were accused of abuducting you…" He reminded.

"But I'm going to tell everyone that's not what happened. I ran away--"

"They're not going to believe you, Evie. I'm sorry to say this but we cannot be associated after you go home. Ravi already found another place for us and we plan to move soon." Hyuk told me.

My heart sunk, "So that’s it? We'll be strangers?"

He nodded.

"What if they--"

"It'll be better this way." He interrupted me, "It's for the best."

"…but--"

Hyuk pulled me into his embrace and sighed, "I know I can't have you, but that’s ok."

Oh my gosh is he confessing…

"I know Hoseok will treat you well, and will always be there for you when I won't be. 'Cause if not I'm going to find him and I'm going to hurt him."

I chuckled and pulled away, "You were always sweet to me, Hyuk, if it's true what you're saying then… I guess I'm really going to miss you."

He smiled.

I tippy toed and pecked his cheek.

Hyuk: (˵¯͒ བ¯͒˵)

"I wish you luck, friend." I said.

"Evie!" Hoseok called as he walked into the kitchen, "We're going now."

Hyuk looked red in the face, seems like he wasn’t expecting my sudden action, but I meant it in a friendly way.

"Let's go," I said and looked at Hyuk one more time, "Goodbye, hopefully we see each other in the near future."

Hyuk smiled warmly and nodded.

Hosoek held my hand and escorted me to the living room.

Ravi and his friends were there ready to say their farewells to me.

I stopped right in front of them, to think that these guys were kind enough to help me walk through a dark path in my life, is something I will always respect them for.

Thanks to them I am better now, I'm healthy, content, alive.

If it wasn’t for Ravi, it probably would've been too late for me, or who knows.

All I know is that, these guys are like my big brothers I never had.

I love them.

"..Well, I'm going home." I said.