Nekos, Yaoi, and Cliffhangers, oh my.

Kal’s mouth dropped open for a split second, then he seemed to regain his composure. 

His eyes seemed to question you as he confusedly mumbled, “punishment game???”

How do I get myself out of this one…Ah, that’s it!

“N-no, this is just where I store my uniform…and I felt like, y’know…wearing it?”

Crud, that sounds suspicious, even just saying it makes it sound stupid.

Kal looked at you, then he sighed and said, “Fine…if you don’t want to tell me-…”

“Then I’ll find out myself, there are plenty of ways to make you talk.”

~Kal’s POV~

Woah, that came out a little more…dirty than I planned for it to…

I blush at the words I had said, I just hadn’t wanted to hear him lie.  (y/n) had never lied to me once during the years I had been his closest friend. 

Actually, I guess I could do some acting…

I tried to smirk, but I felt like a complete idiot.

Is this how Midori feels all the time?

I took a step closer to you, trying to look menacing

~Your POV~

You look up at Kal, surely he knew how embarrassing that sounded.  He stood there for a second, seeming to think about something.

Then the entire right side of his face seemed to tense up as he…smirked? 

Well…that could use some work.

Kal stepped closer, shadows fell across his face.

That’s better, much less awkward looking.

“You know, I’m your closest friend…right?” Kal began

“Yeah?”

He extended his hand to you, looking at you expectantly.  You hesitantly grab it, only to be hoisted off of your feet!

Kal pulled you to him, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, whispering, “Did you really think I’d let you go that easy? You’re mine too...right?

Kal’s…pretty possessive…

Both of you sit there in silence, Kal, still holding you tightly.

“You know…I’m not going to let you go until you tell me, I am your boyfriend after all, well…one of them...,” he stated, correcting himself.

You could see a blush spread across his face, as he squeezed you tighter.

You looked up at him and smiled, leaning closer to him.

“Tell me…why are these” -gestures to ears and tail- “here?”

You hesitate for a moment before sighing, knowing that it was probably best to tell him the truth.

“Do you know my cat?” you ask.

“Yeah, the one with the really soft, blackish grey fur?  You called him…what was it again?”

You could feel a tightness in your chest as an indescribable feeling assaulted your senses.

Midori,” you said, smiling, before going limp as pain wracked your body, you doubled over, unable to sit up straight.  It felt like all of your bones were being rearranged, shrinking, popping out of place. 

Kal releases you, “Y/N?”

You scream but they warp into yowls.  Tears begin cascading down your face.

It hurts…

"M-monster!!....what...you're not Y/N!" Kal yelled, pushing away from you, you pull yourself forward despite the pain.

A whimpering meow escapes your throat.

Kal...It feels like I'm dying...don't hate me...

Struggling immensly, you manage to get a little closer.

"S-STAY BACK!!!"

Tears fill your eyes and Kal looks shocked.

He doesn't want me...even after all he said?

You stand up on all fours, small paws replacing familiar hands.  Your legs trembled beneath you as you began to walk towards the window, crying out in pain as you jumped from the ground to the window ledge.

The urge to flee had returned, voices murmuring softly as you looked down at the far away ground.

have to get away… must leave…disappear…he doesn't like me...I'm scary?

The only thing that stopped you from jumping out the open window was an enraged Midori thundering into the room.

"D-don't!" he yelled, fingers reaching out towards you.You stare at him for a moment, then jump.

“Y/N???!!!!” he screamed, his hands grasping at empty air as your small form hurtled towards the ground. 

The wind made it impossible to breathe, and the hard concrete below seemed to materialize below you.

I love you…

You crash into the ground, feeling the shattering of bones upon contact. You could feel your consciousness fade as an unfamiliar figure hunching over you entered your field of vision.

“Whoops, guess I should've come sooner…,” was the last thing you heard as you passed out.

~Author’s POV~

Hi, author here! Sorry if you guys don’t like the ending of this chapter.  This is the intro of a new character; you could say I’m building a bit of a harem?  If you have any ideas for new characters, just comment personality/description and I will most likely include them in another chapter, it would be their own personal chapter!  And if you have any complaints/advice, feel free to share but don’t diss my story because it’s yaoi.