Cat's Meow

He can't be doing this...

"Feels plenty right to me," Midori pants, taking advantage of your confusion, swiftly pushes you back down. He resumes kissing you feverishly, his need evident.

Stop....

Even you were high on the smell of the catnip, drunk off of Midori's sweet kisses. You aren't sure you're awake anymore, surrendering completely to his caresses.

He smirks, "Naughty Master."

Those words bring you back to reality, this wasn't the normal Midori...this man is a stranger to you.

You pushed Midori off of you, fighting back harder than before.

This isn't Midori.

He cursed angrily...looking upset, like he regretted not being able to control himself...like he regretted that it was you.

He doesn't love me...

"Get off, Midori, I don't want this," your voice remains level.

The hurt in his eyes is evident, he looks at his hands as if startled by what he had been about to do.  He looks away, covering his face, "I-I didn't mean to...didn't mean to..."

You feel disappointment for a brief moment, wondering why he doesn't care for you like this in real life.

Why can't it be me?...why isn't it me?...He just wanted someone...and I...I was there.

Tears course their path down your face...

Why hadn't they started falling until now?

Midori looks even more terrified with what he's done, he pushes himself from you.  A single, soft "sorry" is what announces him walking out of the room. You hear a door close.

He left.