Mordecai [We'll Be Fine]

We'll be Fine by Drake

--

Another glass shattered against the wall, being thankful that you dodged it in time. Mordecai screamed, crying out over and over to the memory of Bloodwing. He gripped his hair, his body jerking, tears dropping to the floor. You just watched him, feeling your eyes burn and your stomach form a pit. You eyed the room, empty brown and white bottles scattered onto the floor and table.

Mordecai shouted and cried louder, hands searching for bottles filled with liquor, wanting to forget every second of that torturous memory. His bloodshot eyes matching the memory of the blood painting the ground, the last squeal of the mutated bird.

Why? How can someone be as cruel?

You watched him desperately search each bottle, you couldn't watch anymore, knowing the relationship between two pained you even more. You calmly and slowly stepped over to the sunken man, you were hesitate to talk to him, let alone touch him. "Mor-"

"I can't.." He finally breathed out, bent over, knees weakened, a hand struggling to keep him steady on the table while the other covered his pained eyes. You placed a light hand on his back, the pain aching in your chest. "That fucker.." Tears dropping on the floor.

"I'm so, so sorry, Mordecai." You hugged him, your breathing becoming harsh, trying to contain yourself. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." You continued to repeat, you couldn't fins any other words. "We just have to..." The both of you fell together on the floor, he finally got the strength to bring you closer, you'd drown you if it meant to bring back Bloodwing. "We just..." You shook your head.

"We'll kill him." He let out, finishing for you.

"Yes.." You nodded. "Yeah. We'll just have to kill him." You tightened around him. "He'll rot in hell."