Plotless (Teenaged!Reader)

Start from the beginning

This thought made you smile.

Ford looked over at you and, in response to your smile, he gave you a smile too. You both chuckled at your weirdness. Rubbing your eyes, you left the kitchen.

"Ford?"

"Yes?"

Ford responded, walking out of the kitchen. You flopped down on to the couch with the tv remote in hand and you raised it up for Ford to see,

"Cuddle with me?"

Ford rolled his eyes but sat down with you on the couch anyway.

There was a movie on television, and about halfway through it, someone knocked on your door. You groaned then got up from your comfy spot on the couch.

"I got it. Don't let me miss Bella and Edward!"

You got up from your favorite vampire movie and ran to the front door, opening it without checking who was there.

Mistake.

You were trampled to the ground by a kid, who you immediately recognized.

"AUNTIE!"

That was Mabel.

"Mabel, stop it."

That was Dipper. A pair of arms squeezed your waist. You looked down to find Mabel staring up at you. She giggled like a small child before pulling away. Dipper shrugged when you looked at him.

"She ate too much candy."

"Did not!"

"Mabel, there is still candy powder on you sweater."

You rose to your feet, a little unsteady after falling on to the floor.

"THAT PART YOU LIKE IS ABOUT TO COME ON!"

Mabel jumped up and down.

"Are you watching-?"

"YES!"

You yelled excitedly, scooping Mabel up in your arms and running to the couch. With you and Mabel's teenage hormones, you practically clouded the room with every 'aw' that left your mouths. You always were a sucker to romance.

Although, you also had wished for love all of your life. Sixteen years hasn't changed that for sure.

After the movie was finished, Dipper and Mabel had fallen asleep, Mabel hugging your arm on your left, and Dipper just sitting on your lap. Ford had his arm wrapped snugly around your waist and his head resting on his shoulder. You were sure he was asleep too.

Your phone buzzed and, thanking yourself for having it in your pocket, you checked it. It was a text from Stanley. He said; Your door unlocked? You frowned, but responded; Yes.

Not two seconds later, the front door opened. Stanley walked through the door and threw his coat down on the floor.

"Got room for one more?"

"Why not?"

Stan laid himself down on the couch, across Ford's legs and using your thigh as a pillow. You sighed, resting your chin on Dipper's head. Stan looked up at you, grin across his face.

"Did you and Ford-"

"Stanley..."

"Okay, fine. I won't intervene on my brother's sex life."

"Stan, I am sixteen."

"So?"

"So, it means that if I have sex with Ford, we both get in trouble."

Stanley rolled his eyes, but he knew you were right and so he didn't push it. You smiled. If you had a dime every time you stopped and made Stan speechless, then you would be rich.

As you looked around now, at sleeping Dipper and Mabel, at sleeping Ford, at sleepy/almost asleep Stan.... both pairs of sleeping twins, you realized that this family line has a lot of twins. And you realized that they have made you a part of their family. They used you as a pillow, sometimes literally, and you had slowly made your way into their hearts. If you had a dime for everytime you felt so loved, you would have one.

For this moment, right now.

----

HI WATTPAD LAND!
I know it has been a while since my last one-shot and for this, I am sorry. It have been meaning to get this done for a few weeks but I have been so busy.

Anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed this Plotless adventure. Vote. Comment. Share!

Until next time....

BYE!!!!