Pure as Gold

Vincent and Temmie arrived home, after their visit with Sara. Temmie noticed Vincent's face was red when he came back from visiting Sara. "Vinny, can Temmie ask you question?" Temmie spoke, catching Vincent off guard. "Huh? Oh, umm sure. What's up kid?" "Why is face all red?" Vincent flinched at Temmie's question. He panicked and tried to come up with a lie, but all he could think about was "her". "Face is getting redder." Temmie stared at Vincent's cheeks flushing into a bright tomato red color. "Uhh, umm... I.. uhh it's...", Temmie looked at Vincent, confused. Vincent looked to the side and sighed with defeat. "Sara... she.. um.. she... kissed me..." He rubbed his cheek where Sara kissed him. Temmie's eyes widen and smiled widely, "Don't worry, Temmie wont tell! Temmie will keep secret safe from Danny, also Temmie thinks you and Sara be great together." Vincent looked at Temmie surprised, while he took off his jacket and placed it on the coat hanger. He tried to come up with a diversion to change the subject, to subside his red, hot face from exploding. "W-well Temmie, how about a nap, I'm a bit tired. Are you?" Temmie nodded in agreement, "Temmie is tired, tried to help nurse lady finish crossword puzzle. She don't understand significance of toast..." Vincent chuckled as he flopped on the couch with Temmie. Temmie was asleep, and Vincent blushed in his sleep, dreaming about his little vist with an angel.

-Beginning of a phone call-

Mr. River, Hello, it's me, your sister's doctor. Ms. River has improved tremendously with her communication and interactions skills with us. We have concluded that Ms. River is well enough to be released. Also, she has asked us if she is allowed to play a piano. We have asked her why, but she wouldn't tell us. Any who, Ms. River will be released tomorrow. And Mr. River, we also need to check up on your health as well. Be sure to come by and check with us. That is all. Have a wonderful day.

-End of phone call-

Next few days

Temmie was excited hearing the news Daniel was telling on the phone. Temmie looked for Vincent wanting to tell him the news, but he couldn't be found anywhere in the house. Temmie looked in the kitchen, the living room, and the other rooms in the house. Temmie knocked on Vincent's door to his bedroom, but there was no response. Temmie knocked on the door again, but there was no response. Temmie sighed, grabbing a near by stool and opened the door. Temmie glanced a round the room. There was some clothes on the floor, some books in a shelf, a laptop on a desk next to a plate with crumbs on it. Temmie inspected the clothes on the floor. They were a light purple color, on the shirt there was a golden badge. Temmie looked at the badge noticing Vincent's name was carved into it, and the badge had a picture of a bear on it, wearing a top hat and bow tie. Temmie picked up the clothes and placed them in a basket, and carried on inspecting the room. Temmie noticed a book laying on the floor. Temmie picked up the book and read the cover. "50 Shades of Grey"? Temmie looked at the cover, seeing a pair of cuffs on the cover. "Must be a cop action book." Temmie though, while opening the book. And began to read.

A few hours has past and Vincent came out of his secret room. He looked around the house, not seeing Temmie anywhere. He looked in his room, and flinched, seeing Temmie reading hos book. He quickly ran up to Temmie and snatched away the book. "Aww, Temmie wanna know what happens to Anastasi in Mr. Grey's room." Vincent looked at Temmie, shocked and impressed to getting to that part quickly. "Temmie, don't read this book until your older." He held the book in his hand, checking if his book marker was there. "Are you gonna do that with Sara one day?" Vincent's face flushed into a tomato red color, his face felt hot, like that one time Mike put one of Daniel's spicy sauces on his toast during lunch break at the pizzeria. "Like one dates and things like that." Temmie reassured him, not sure what he was thinking about. "Oh! Um... Yeah... Sure..." Vincent sighed, while putting away the book. Temmie then remembered to tell Vincent the exciting news. "Oh yeah! Before Temmie forget, Sara is better now! She outta hospital!" Vincent looked at Temmie, smiling widely. "Th-thats wonderful news!" Temmie smiled back," Can we vist her today, pleeaase?" Temmie begged. "Sure, why not?" Vincent smiled. "Why am I feeling this way...", He thought to himself as Temmie got the phone and called Daniel. "Hoi, this is Temmie!" Temmie and Vinny wanna come vist Sara! O-oh, okay that is fine. Temmie and Vinny can wait. Okay, Temmie will give phone to Vinny now." Vincent's thoughts were broken as Temmie gave Vinny the phone. "Oh, um.. Hello?" "Hey... *cough cough* Vincent... How's it going? I hope Temmie isn't causing too much trouble." Daniel's voice echoed through the phone line. "Oh no, Temmie is doing great, full of energy that little rascal." Vincent chuckled. "That's *cough cough* great to hear. But anyways... I was told that you and  Temmie wanted to see Sara, right?" Vincent flinched, noticing Daniel's tone of voice changed. "Uhh, y-yeah, Temmie didn't get to see her sooo..." Vincent studdered with his words. "Well, I guess *cough cough* anyways, Sara is taking piano lessons at the moment, she's not far where you are at. Just don't do anything stupid, please." Vincent sighed, "I won't. Trust me." Daniel sighed, "Alright, I'm trusting you, Vincent. I'll chat with you later, bye" Vincent smiled, "See yeah, Daniel." He hanged up the phone and sighed. Temmie smiled widely, looking at Vincent and Vincent smiled back. He sighed, cleaning up the room. Temmie helped out as well. Temmie looked at Vincent, noticing his smile, thinking and admiring that his smile was bright and pure as gold.