Journal Entry #...

Journal entry #34, things have been going well for past two years. Sara have been going to the pizzaria more often after the incident there. A few weeks later she brought back a small stuffed yellow bunny from there, she said a nice man gave it to her as a gift, he must be nice man, wish I could meet him. Maybe nice man for Sara IF he passes Danny's standards, of course...

[End of entry #34]

Journal entry #56, Been few months and things settled down at pizzaria, that's what Danny says. He wont let go though, he says he wants me to stay safe. Sara has been going more often to pizzaria and gives me the things from there! She tells me so many things about the place, she tells me about the people, she's friends with,  working over there. She talked about a really tall man with red phone, a man who tells puns, a teenager that likes comics, and a man with purple hair in ponytail. I wish i could meet them soon when it is safe for me to go.

[End of entry #56]

Journal entry #97, Something very bad happened to Sara today. Sara left one day to buy things and she didn't come back. Danny and I went to go search for her we called for her for hours and she hasnt replied to us. Danny told me to wait for him near a light post. 20 minutes passed and he yelled for me to run where he was , I ran as fast as i could. When i got there, Danny found Sara holding her in his arms,but he looked scared and sad. He was crying too. Sara's head was dripping red and she wouldn't respond to Danny. He told me to call 9-1-1. People in a red and white car with flashing lights came and took Sara away. Danny was very sad that day.

[End of entry #97]

Journal entry #110, Danny is not feeling well today, and looks really really REALLY tired. The phone has a lot of voice mails now ever since Sara was taken. Danny goes and vists her. Danny told me I might have to stay at his one of friend's house. Danny went to the place with the red cross one day and was told he is very very sick. That must the reason why, he doesnt want me to get sick and go to the place with the red cross. It is the middle of winter so the cold must be the cause of Danny's sickness. I wish i could help Danny to be happy, i tried to get him to play his guitar and tried to play to him myself. He smiled but it didnt last very long though. I have to do something to make him smile again.

[End of entry #110]

Journal entry #111, today Danny is sending me off to one of his friend's house. He talking in the phone right now. He seemed upset about the first three calls he made. He seemed upset when he called the fourth time. I hope things go well when I meet Danny's friend. Danny cant drive me there since he is sick, so im gonna walk it over there. Danny trusts me i can go in my own. All i need is my lucky lighter and my can of axe to stay safe. Danny is calling me to get ready. I hope things will work out soon.

[End of entry #111]