Babysitter Fun and Secrets

The winds and temperature was cold, but Temmie was unaffected by the weather, and was determined to find the sitter's address. Temmie looked down at the address number Daniel wrote on a piece of paper and checked the street if the names matched. Teemie smiled seeing that the names matched the paper and continued on the little hike. "Temmie wonders if Sitter is nice man. Maybe Sitter is nice man that gave Sara yellow bunny . Temmie hope it's nice man..." Temmie reached the address number and looked at the house ahead. It looked simple from the outside, a little farther from the other houses, but the plants in the front still looked like it was being taken care of.

Temmie walked up to the house and knocked on the door. There was no response. Temmie knocked on the door. No reponse. Temmie knocked again. Then footsteps were heard and a low, deep like voice came from the other side. "Alright, alright I'm coming..." The door opened and Temmi looked at the tall man. "Oh, you must be Temmie, Daniel told me about you." Temmie nodded and looked at the man's features closely. His skin was dark, his hair dark purple color and his hair was long pulled back into a ponytail and his eyes were a gray-white color. "Temmie happy to meet you err..."
"Vincent Bishop" the man replied. "Can Temmie call Vinny for short?" Temmie begged. "Oh uh umm.. sure."
"Danny said you take care of Temmie right?" Temmie shivered. "Yeah, yeah just, get inside before you catch a cold." Vincent sighed closing the door when Temmie went inside.

Vincent smiled when Temmie took out a coloring book. "What ya doing kid?" He sat down next to Temmie. "Coloring." "What you colorin-" He stopped seeing the drawing of himself on the paper. "Hey, you're really good at drawing, did Daniel teach you?" He stared at the drawing."No, Temmie is self taught." Vincent looked at the drawing, "Hmm, looks like im staring at a mirror." Temmie smiled proudly.
"Hey Temmie, wanna play a game?" Temmie looked at Vincent excited "Play Hide and Seek?" "Sure, why not?" Temmie got up and smiled. "Temmie hide, you seek!" "Alright." Vincent covers his eyes,"10...9...8...7...6
...5...4..3...2...1! Ready or not, here I come!" Vincent looked around, "Why am i feeling happy over some game?" He thought while looking around through his house. He entered the kitchen and heard shuffling in his pantry. He smirked and smiled widely. "Oh I wonder where Temmie could be?" He placed his hand on the handle, quietly and slowly turned the knob, then he quickly opened the pantry door. "GOTCHA!" He looked at the empty pantry, seeing nothing but canned foods, bread, and excotic butters."Or not..." He sighed smiling, closing the door. He looked around the house, looking in every crany of his home. He checked his bedroom door, which was locked so Temmie couldn't have gotten inside. He walked around the house now fuastrated. "Alright, I give up!You win!" Vincent yelled as he flooped on the couch. "Yay!" Temmie yelled and flopped on the couch with him. Vincent looked at Temmie surprised,"Where did you come from?!" He grabbed Temmie, "Temmie never tell!" Vincent smirked "You better tell me or else..." "Or what?" Temmie challenged. "This." Vincent tickled Temmie's sides. Temmie squealed,"NO! TEMMIE NEVER TELL! HAHAHA!" Temmie struggled for freedom. "Your're gonna spill the beans, whether you like it or not." He continued to torture Temmie. Temmie manged to escape Vincent's grasp and ran for it. "Hey! Come back here!" He ran after Temmie, chasing the little rascal around his home.

(Time skip)

Vincent was on the couch sideways with Temmie with a blanket and a bucket of popcorn, watching movies together. "I bet you the killer is on the other side of the door." Vincent spoke while chewing on popcorn. Temmie nodded in agreement "Lady gonna get cut." Temmie spoke while reaching for the popcorn. On the TV screen, the woman opened the door and screamed seeing the killer in the mask, and got stabbed to death. "We tried to warn you, lady." Vincent spoke while chewing on popcorn. "Should have hid from Mr. Killer." Temmie munched on popcorn while fighting Vincent over the comfy, soft blanket.

Next week

Vincent was sitting on the a chair doing a crossword puzzle with his his breakfast toast, that Temmie made for him. "Hmm..." He looked at his paper, biting the end of his pencil. Temmie looked down at the paper. "Have you tried any other word other than 'toast'?" Temmie suggested, looking at the puzzle with the answers "toast" in the small boxes. "Temmie, toast has a significance that you will understand when you're older." Vincent spoke while trying to figure where to put the word "toast" next. Temmie looked at newspaper and pointed at a blank space. "Toast go here." Vincent looked at the black, empty space, and smiled. "Now you understand the significance of toast." He wrote the word "toast" inside the blank space. Few minutes have passed, Vincent and Temmie completed the crossword puzzle filled with nothing but the word 'toast'. "Vinny, Temmie bored. What do you do for fun?" Temmie looked at Vincent questionly. "Well, I usually read, or watch TV." " That's all you do when bored?" Temmie spoke while messing with the newspaper. "Pretty much." Temmie looked at the newspaper and sighed, but smiled.

(time skip)

"Sara told me many things about you Vinny." Temmie smiled while sitting on the couch. "R-really?" He looked at Temmie a bit surprised. "Yeah, Sara told me that you are nice to her and she says that she's get worried when Danny tells you things. "W-well isn't that s-sweet of her." Vincent smiled weakly, his hands shaking nervously. "Vinny... " Temmie looked at Vincent a bit hesitant, "Have you heard what happened to Sara?" Temmie spoke sadly. "Y-yes... I heard..." He closed his eyes, sighing. "Can we vist her? At the red cross? Danny wouldn't take me to see her..." Vincent looked at Temmie. "You mean the hospital?" "Yeah, Temmie couldn't remember what place was called." Vincent glanced off to the sighed. "Okay, today we'll go see her, together." Vincent smiled at Temmie. Temmie nodded and got off the couch to get ready. Vincent sat quietly in the chair, his gray eyes were expressionless, as he stared at the floor, silently as he wait for Temmie.