Reunion

She was now sixteen and a very skilled (and mischievous) air bender. However, she was no avatar. Not to mention she constantly got into trouble using snow as a way to annoy all the fisherman.

The morning was bright and sunny but still cold as always. Narina lay in bed a few minutes before pulling back her covers, only to pull them right back into their previous position. That is, until Katara soaked her bed completely.

"Katara! You know that is so not necessary!" she said, annoyance written all over her face. Katara laughed because she knew that was the only wat to get her up out of bed. She ran outside, Narina hot on her heels. However, they froze when they saw the black snow. It was just like this when they we're twelve and they lost their mother. They retreated back inside but what they didn't realize was it was too late; Marina's blonde hair was easily spotted and a young man came over to her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and made her sit up so he could see her face. She looked at him, her face showing annoyance.

        The young man smiled and held her close. She didn't quite understand until he kissed her; she would recognize those lips anywhere, anytime. It was Sasuke. She smiled and kissed him back. How he had changed! He was rather quite built like their past life but had a scar on his neck where his past curse mark would've been. Oh how much he looked like his past self. They were finally reunited after so long. He was home, they both knew it.