Narina

Naruto woke up crying in an unfamiliar room. He was in swaddling clothes and he feels loving arms hold him. But what he heard was enough to shock him into silence. He had a female name! He heard his mother call him Narina. Yet, much to his, er, her surprise she didn't feel strange about it. She actually liked it. She laughed. She liked being a girl this time.

She was now five years old. She realized she did not have Kurama but that was OK. Maybe she'll have her family forever this time. She played with her daddy, an airbender by scooting around on a tiny ball of spinning air. She was gifted in her bending. Her mother was a waterbender but Narina couldn't do it. She squealed with joy. She loved manipulating the air around her. However, she noticed smoke coming toward her and her family. Her parents hid her in the hidden room under the floor and warned her to be absolutely silent no matter what.

She hugged her mom and dad before they gave her her favorite blanket and plush air bison. They sealed the floor above her and she was now in complete darkness. She heard an unknown voice she knew there was a hole in the wall she could crawl outside through so she silently began to crawl that way. She had just reached the end when she met a young boy she immediately recognized as her lover from her past life. He looked sad and pushed her back inside whispering "if he sees you he'll kill you. I'll find you again. I promise."

Narina plugged the hole behind her so that no one could get to her and she his under her blanket. She heard screams that died suddenly. She knew from her past life that meant they were killed. She started to cry but stayed silent. She unplugged the hole and crawled out, her plush air bison in her tiny hands. The moment she was free of the hole she ran and ran. When she couldn't run she used her air scooter. She fled so far that eventually she could no longer run or use her air scooter. She collapsed and fell asleep immediately.

          Narina woke up in a cold room. All around her were furs and snow. She looked around and found her plush air bison next to her and a young girl about her age walked in and ran back out yelling "Mommy! Mommy! She's awake!" and a nice woman walked in with a fresh bowl of soup. She smiled and sat next to Narina and fed her the soup.

        "Thank heavens you're awake. You were asleep for three days straight. Don't worry. You're safe. You're in the Southern Water Tribe. My husband found you near the village he was stationed in. He brought you home immediately and we got you cleaned up and now you're awake. This is my daughter Katara. And her brother Sokka is somewhere around here."

        Narina sat there after finishing the soup and nodded. "I'm all alone..... Mommy..... Daddy...... There were these mean men they his me from and they were killed but I got away."

        Narina was adopted by Katara and Sokka's mother a and grew to be a very beautiful girl.