We'll meet again one day

The battle was raging all around Naruto and Sasuke, who were back-to-back fighting. They were outnumbered and knew they would probably die. Sakura was already fighting with all she has. She'd never notice them until too late. Gaara was already in the medical tent. He'd never last one more minute in this mayhem. Sasuke elbowed Naruto to get him to focus. Naruto nodded and lashed out using his chakra. It killed one man but the others replaced him so quickly it was like it never happened.

        Sasuke used his Chidori and fried several men and one woman. Again, they were replaced so quickly it was of no use. He didn't give up, though. He fought with all he had before he saw his next target: a little child that looked like a mix between himself and Naruto. He stopped. He couldn't stand the thought of slaughtering a child who had time to learn what's right. He looked at Naruto, who was battling it out trying not to rely too heavily on Kurama. This proved to be a dire mistake, for the child deftly slid his dagger in between Sasuke's ribs and into his heart. He let out a choked cry.

      Naruto finally killed the last of them and turned to see Sasuke on the ground in a pool of blood. Naruto ran over so quickly he could've teleported. "Sasuke, no.... Don't leave me...... Please...... SAKURA!!!! HELP SASUKE!!!!" No answer came signifying that she heard him. Sasuke cupped Naruto's cheek.

        "Don't......worry..... We'll...... Meet....... Again.......one.........day....... And...... You.....can.....kick my.......ass for...... Leaving........." was all Sauke could get out before his would left his body. Naruto screamed out in anguish. He was now all alone in this world. He looked around and saw the child standing there with the dagger looking like he regretted everything. Naruto held Sasuke close one last time before walking to the child with tears falling down his cheeks.

       "You. You did this...... Now kill me...... Do it..... DO IT!!!!"

        The child was so scared that he instinctively lashed out and slit Naruto's throat. Naruto's eyes widened as he reached to his throat. He felt the cold begin to creep into his body. He staggered to Sasuke's body and collapsed as his own soul left his body. He rose and looked around and saw Sasuke. He ran to him and tackled him.

        They fall in a pile laughing and holding each other. They felt a pull and looked at each other before standing up and walking with the pull. All too soon they realized what was going on and they fought to keep hold of each other. The force was so strong, however, and they were ripped apart.

        Naruto yelled for Sasuke, who replied with "Don't worry! We'll meet again one day!"