Chapter 25: Commin' Home

"This isn't good" Ink said a few days later. Error's group had gotten sick and haven't healed quickly, but they're better. Ink, Sci, and the others treated them for a few days and they lost a bit of green on their bones. They haven't done much, but Ink, Sci, and the others who aren't sick started working on keeping them alive. Ink was cutting more wood and she say a light in the corner of her eye socket. She looked at the others to see if they looked and she started to sneak over. It was a metal plate in the shape of a splatter like paint. She went back to the woodpile and cut more wood. A few mins past and it stopped shimmering. Ink looked the way it was in and saw nothing. No light gleam or anything. Just the forest. She started to get cautious and kept her guard up. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder; of course it was Error. She had treated him the whole time he was sick. "Thanks for helping me feel better" he said with a little hint of blush on his cheekbones (get it? XD man, I'm so cringy! Heheh... kill me) and Ink just smiled back. "No problem! I don't want someone I care about sit around all sick and possibly dying" she said. He stared at her and then started laughing. His laugh was so weak and all raspy from his sickness. He started coughing. "Sorry, guess since the green tint is gone, in just normally sick" he said rubbing the back of his neck. Ink just nodded. Error sat down on an untouched log and watched Ink cut wood. As Ink is cutting wood, she notices a purple and blue mist in the bottom of her eye socket. She looked over and saw this thick, huge cloud of smoke or mist that drew from the forest. Everyone noticed and they all packed up everything to head out. The only issue is that they don't know if it's poisoned, deadly, or safe. When they headed in, it took them 20 minutes to get to the source of the fog. It ended up being a portal. "THATS IT!!" Ink exclaimed with a big smile. "That's what?" Blueberry asked. "It's the same type of vortex/portal we saw that lead us here. Now, we can go home!!" She said. Everyone got excited and stepped into the portal. All they saw was the old art studio that Ink found and claimed as her own. Ink was so excited that she bumped into Error when she shook her arms free of stress and tension. "Sorry!" She said. "It's fine" he said. Then everyone started to go home...except Error. "Uhh, do you need something? Or...anything?" Ink asked as she placed a hand on his back. "N-no. I have S-something to ask you..." he exclaimed blushing a little. "Will you-"

~~~~~~~~_~~~~~_~~~~~_~~~~_~
HAHAHAHAH!!!! Hey guys!! I'm back!!! TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT THE MISSING CHAPTERS!! I've been out of ideas and I have school! The first semester is halfway done! I didn't have lots of time to make chapters, but I can now! I have read other people's for more inspiration and ideas. Some of them I got ideas from, but not enough. If ANYONE has/have any idea(s) on a chapter, let me know. I luv chu all!!!
Glaceon❄️