Chapter 5: Time To Shine

Error walked around the park and looked around. He saw couples and children playing together and felt angry. He wanted someone to love for himself, to care for, to help in bad situations, to keep safe, to save from danger. He felt eager to find who he likes. Someone came up behind him and accidentally scared him. "WHAT THE- oh, Ink. You scared me!" He said. "I-I'm so sorry, Error!!" She said felling bad for him. "It's fine. Did you need anything?" He asked. Ink started blushing and tapped her finger bones together. Error kept staring at her without her noticing. He thought she was unique, skilled, talented, and beautiful. He starts blushing as well. "I-I wanted t-to ask you, m-maybe, I-if you wanted T-to... Maybe g-go out for a p-picnic l-later?" Error asked. Ink lit up and grew really happy. She realized her emotions and calmed down a bit. Error blushed when he saw her happy. Was she his love?

Ink's POV

'Error. Asked. Me. To. A. PICNIC!!!' Ink said in her head. She got all happy and started dancing around. She realized she was going a little crazy and too happy in front of Error. She coughed and calmed down. She screamed internally as she acted all relaxed and chill. "When will it be?" She asked. She noticed Error was blushing as he said "in two hours". He walked away and Ink stared at him as he walked and she swore she could see him dancing, too. When he was out of sight Ink started dancing more. She started heading home and got ready early for the picnic.

-Later cause author is lazy af-

Ink had painted a pink heart on her cheek and wore a brown dress along with her scarf. She checked her eye sockets to see if they were ok and one of her eyes was a star. She changed it to a red heart and she brought her giant paint brush. She couldn't just leave it alone without her supervision. She met Error at the spot and she liked the setup. She walked over and sat next to him. He blushed as her arm rubbed against his. 'OMG OMG OMG OUR ARMS ARE TOUCHING!!!' Ink said in her thoughts.

Error's POV

Error had set up a basket with delicious food Dream has made for them. He only told Dream that he was going on a picnic with someone and of course the first one that she said was Ink. He let Dream assume stuff instead of admitting it. He set up a nice red and purple checkered blanket on the grass and a breeze came, making it more peaceful. Then, Ink came and Error blushed as he saw her wearing a brown dress with her scarf around her neck and she had her paint brush with her. 'She brings that everywhere, huh?' He said in his thoughts. 'Don't fall for her, Error!!! Grrrr!!! -sigh- too late. Shes too pretty, smart, definitely creative, inspiring, and... Unique!'. Ink sat down next to him and he turned soo red. 'Error, stay calm, don't explode!!!' He said in his thoughts again. They started talking and got to know each other better. "They seem perfect for each other" Fresh said. "Yeah, I guess that's who Error was talking about" Dream said. They were hiding in some bushes a few feet away, watching Ink and Error talk and have fun. "I ship it" Dream said after a long pause. "Me too" agreed Fresh.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Thanks for reading!!! Hope you enjoy and make sure to read my other creations!!! Luv u all!!
~Dragon