Chapter 18: A New Experience

Error woke up and looked around. He was small and didn't know why everything was big. He saw all of is friends laying on the ground, face first, not moving. He looked around for Ink, but couldn't find her. One by one he woke everyone up. They all saw that they were all babies!!! "What the Hell?!?!" Edgy said. "I'm a baby!!" Dream said. "We all are" everyone said synchronized. "Where's Ink?" Fresh said. "I don't know, but we have to find her!" Error said. "Ya gotta find ya wifu!!" Dream and Blueberry said. They all looked around and found no signs of Ink. They ended up in a house that no one recognizes. "Where are we anyway?" Error said. "Looks like a house... Reminds me of Sans' Napstablook's house" Sci said. "Guys..." Error said.
"What" everyone said.
"We're in a cage"
"Huh?"
"We. Are. In. A. Cage!" Error repeated. There was a small white fence making a big square, surrounding them. Suddenly footsteps could be heard from a distance. "Guys, careful!" Sci said. They all braced themselves and it was just a grown skeleton like them. He was black and had different colors on his bones and his eyes were different shapes. He carried a blanket. "Your all awake!! Your so cute!" He said. He put the blanket down and he picked them all up. The blanket moved around, but no one noticed. "Your adorable!" He kept saying. Sci, Dream, and Blueberry were the only ones who noticed the blanket squirming. "You tell me where my friend is or so help me I will hurt you!!" Error and Edgy said. "Guys..." Sci said getting scared. "You better give her to us or I WILL kill you!!!!" Edgy said. "Guys!" Blueberry screamed. Everything went silent. "The blanket" he pointed to the blanket. The skeleton put them all down and opened the blanket revealing a familiar skeleton. "INK!!!" Everyone screamed and ran to her. She was tiny and she ran away from them all. "Calm down, kids!" The skeleton said. Everyone stopped and looked at him. Ink sat in the corner of the fence, exhausted from running. "Who are you?" Edgy asked, cautious. "I'm Paper Jam, but you can just call me PJ!" He said happily. "Ink's shy and quiet so she needs space from a group of a bunch of kids" he said. Error told everyone to do something until he calls their name. He walked over to Ink carefully and she was super shy. "It's me, Error... Remember?" He said. She nodded and stood up. She hugged him softly and he hugged back. "Why are we all babies?" She asked with a cute and shy voice. 'SHES SOOO CUTE!!!' Error said in his head. "Not sure, I think it was the potion that affected us" error said. "Looks like Inks not afraid of some of you guys" PJ said surprised. "We're all her friends" Error said. "That's so sweet!" He said. (Is PJ a girl or boy idk) PJ started asking many questions about them, like how long they knew each other and how they met and stuff. Ink didn't respond since she was shy. As she listened to them talking, she slowly fell asleep on Errors shoulder.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Thanks for reading!! I know I've done like 2 or 3 stories in one day!! I was just bored and so I made these. Hope you like dem!! If you have any ideas, let me know!! Luv chu all!!! Boi~~
~Glaceon❄️