Chapter 11: Ink's Fight

I'm not feeling ok. I'm just not energetic today, so my postings might be bad. Sorry if they turn out bad or something. The time I'm typing this part, there's a lot of bumps and it's hard to type. Anyway, I'm sorry if these next two or three chapters are boring. I'm just feeling tired. Luv u all!!!
----------------------------------------------

It's been a week since Ink has been away from her friends and Error. A tear fell down her cheek and she felt her paintbrush on her back. She stopped and felt a presence behind her. She didn't turn around and she knew it was the Nightmare Dog. She turned to face it and it was horrifying. "It seems you've taken more innocent AUs, huh?" Ink asked the Nightmare, even though she knew it was true. "Well... I can't let you take anymore innocent monsters and humans!!" Ink said wielding her paintbrush. The Nightmare got into its hunting position and Ink got into her fighting pose as well. "3, 2, 1, GO!!!" Ink said as they started fighting. Ink used black paint to cut off its limbs and it howled in pain. The dog scratched her face badly and she landed awfully. She rolled on the ground to catch her fall. She stared at the Nightmare and watched in horror as it healed the scratches she made. She couldn't believe it could heal so fast! She rolled up her sleeves and jumped to get onto its back. She used dark purple paint to poison it and black paint afterwards to splash on its back. It howled more and clawed Ink, ripping her off its back and threw her against the wall hard. Her skull was cracked a lot and she fell unconscious. She was really bruised and cracked. The Nightmare started dissolving and eventually turned into a weird goo.

Dream felt her presence fading and she teleported to Ink. Error and the others saw her teleport, so they followed her. Dream ended up standing at the goo and looked over to the other side. Ink was facing the wall and her paintbrush against her back as she lay on the ground. "INK!!!!" She screamed and ran over to her. The others arrived and saw Dream running to Ink. Dream turned her head and saw all the cracks. Dream cried so much. "INK I TOLD YOU IT WAS DANGEROUS!!!! YOU COULD HAVE ASKED US TO HELP YOU!!!" Dream screamed in sorrow. Error stared at Ink and moved the others out of the way. He stared at her and tried to feel a pulse on her wrist. She had a pulse but didn't move.

      Error felt that it was his fault for not protecting her.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Thanks for reading!! I thought it would be boring, but when I looked over it I saw that it ended great! Anyway, luv u all!!! BOI~!!
~Glaceon