Chapter 22: Sticky Situation

Ink woke up laying beside Error face to face as his arms were wrapped around her stomach. He was asleep and he was sleeping so quiet a bug couldn't hear him breathe. She blushed and turned away. She couldn't believe she was SLEEPING beside Error. She felt a little happy, but she had another feeling inside that she didn't understand; fear. She looked around to find Edgy and Sci sleeping together, Blueberry and (sorry if you don't ship it, I just couldn't think of a good ship ;-; but let me know who to ship him with so I can change it unless you like it) Horror together, and Fresh was with Geno, someone they met on the way that is actually his long time friend. Dream wants to sleep alone since she didn't have anyone (sorry, Dream ;-; I ran out of ideas plz no feels bad) Ink got up and slipped out of Errors gentle grasp without waking him. She started feeling a little pain on her face, so she checked it out with a handheld mirror she created with her paintbrush and she saw a crack in her skull coming from her eye socket. It wasn't big, but it wasn't a tiny crack either. She couldn't heal since she wasn't in an AU she knows. If she knew this one she would be able to heal faster than at the current rate. She stepped out from the tent and examined the surroundings. First it was a weird tropical rainforest and now it's part desert, part tundra. It was warm, but snow was everywhere and there were a few trees in every little area. Ink had to protect her friends and her boyfriend. She examined her surroundings and found no life sources in the area. Suddenly she couldn't move her legs and looked down to find a giant puddle of tree sap. It was very thick and sticky with a blue-greenish tint to it. She struggled a little to attempt an escape, but it didn't budge. She tried making a rope with her paintbrush and soon realized the trees were too high for her to throw it over. "Guys help!!" She called. No movement from the tents. "I'm stuck!!! Help!!!" She called again. Nothing. She thought for a moment and she got an idea. She made a liquid from the brush and she made it disintegrate the sap. Finally something worked. She ran back to the camp and made a big area without snow for her to walk in while everyone was asleep. She made a force field and sat on a log by the fire pit to keep an eye on it. She realized there was a drop of sap still on her face and dissolved it away. She kept an eye out for anything suspicious or at least, anything. She felt something behind her start moving to her. She waited until it got close and she tied them up with a black rope and whizzed around to find a familiar black skeleton with "error" flickering from his body.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Thanks for reading!!! I luv chu all so much!!! If you have any ideas of what I should add to the story, let me know!! I'll be happy to add your ideas!!! Anyway, luv chu all!!!
~Glaceon❄️