Chapter 3: Relationship Assistance

Ink went back to her AU and she went straight to her room. She unpacked her things and plopped on the bed exhausted. She couldn't get Error out of her head no matter what she could do. She heard a knock on the door. She got up lazily and it was Edgy. "Hey Ink" he said. "Edgy?? What are you doing here?" Ink asked as she saw his hand behind his back. "Edge, What in the name of-" "willyougooutwithme?" He cut Ink off. "Uhh I couldn't understand you, what was that?" Ink asked confused. Edgy took a deep breath and said "will...you...go...out...with...me?". Ink was speechless. She thought Error would ask her or Edgy had come over for help, but getting asked out?!?! "I'm sorry, but I want to make Sci (what's the name?? I'm a noob XD) jealous and want to date me" he said. (I suck at names lol heheheheh...killmenow!!!) "oooOOOooo~!! Edgy has a crush on someone~" Ink said in a sweet and romantic tone. "Shut it, dingus" Edgy said. 'Yikes!! I thought he would be loosened up instead of being all tensed' Ink said in her head. "Well, why don't you go tell her yourself? Go up to her and say you like her" Ink sad. "Are you kiddin me?! She'll hate me and she wont like me!! She doesn't like a thick-headed, mean, scary, and unintelligent skeleton like me" he said. Ink felt bad so she talked to Edgy for a while.

~Time skip XP~

Ink hid in the bushes near Sci's house. Edgy walked up to her door and turned to look back at Ink. She game him a thumbs up and he nodded. He knocked on the door nervous like never before. A few seconds after the knocks, Sci came and opened the door. "Edgy? What brings you here?" She says. He started sweating, blushing, and he noticed his bones were rattling. He couldn't stand still. "U-uh S-Sci?" He asked. "Yes?" She replied waiting for an answer. "W-wil you... M-maybe... G-g-go out w-with me???" He said nervously. Sci's face was in shock. Edgy felt like he messed up, but he felt arms around his neck and a chest against his. "Of course I will!! I've been waiting for you to ask!!" She said as she hugged him tight. "Y-your not... Scared o-of me??" He asked curiously. "No, it's not like I had a crush on you, too..." She said and started mumbling. "When are you available?" Edgy asked Sci. "Tonight, tomorrow, and the day after that I'm free 100%" she said. She closed the door and Edgy started walking away. Then the door opened again and Sci ran to Edgy and kissed him. Ink couldn't believe her advise worked!! And that Edgey got someone to go out with him. 'If I could do that to Error... Nah! I just met him. Actually, not even meet him!! I've seen him around, but I never said hi much' Ink said in her head. I can't do that to him. Besides, I'm too scared...'. Ink came out of the bushes when Sci went back inside and Edgy walked over to the bush Ink hid in. "Thanks for the help, Ink" he said. "No problem" Ink replied. "I need to pay you back. I owe you" he said. Then he walked away, probably back to his AU. Ink headed home and thought to herself, 'maybe I could ask Edgy to help me with Error!! Hmm... I don't know... I'll figure it out later when I have the time' Ink thought to herself. She left for her home and she didn't know that she was being followed and watched from behind.

[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|]|[|
Thanks for reading!!! This is the second book I'm working on. My Garroth X Reader isn't as good, but I'm still coming up with ideas. If I forgot anything, let me know in the comments. Or if you have a request, also type it into the comments below. Merci! (I'm taking French I in high school so ya!! XD) luv u all!!! Boi!!