BoogiePie Land (4)

Zea ran outside the room and ran across the long hallways. She needed to find an escape from this palace and from Orinus.
She reached the room where she had gained conscious, she saw a window and saw the long distance from the window to the ground. It stopped her heart. She had to do something to escape and get out if here.
And then she saw it. A beautiful small purple colored flying pony.
Now she started to put in a plan to call that flying pony near the window and proceed with her escape. She tried to coo him near her and she failed miserably. She heard heavy footsteps in the hall and she knew it was Orinus.  Suddenly an idea struck her mind.
She opened her hairs and stuck a sexy pose. She was gonna lure the horse to her with her sexy moves. She stared doing a sexy fully clothed strip dancing. The pony looked at her and tilted his head in confusion. Then he suddenly neighed and let out a horse whistle, he stood up on his hind legs and shook his head. The pony flew near the window where Zea was standing doing a sexy dance.
As he neared her Zea gave him the best flirtiest smile she could manage. As Zea sat on the horse and grasped his mane, Orinus burst in the room.
“Prinsauce Zea” he shouted, on the verge of tears.
But Zea could care less, she rode away on that pony. Just as she was about to turn away from the palace, she saw something strange.
A waterfall was flowing from the window she had escaped. Thou she wanted to escape but curiosity got her and she flew near the window. As she peered inside, she saw the most heartbreaking scenario.
Orinus was curled up on the floor, half submerged in the sea of his tears that were flowing outside the window. Zea could not be this heartless, so she jumped in the room again and asked the pony to stay there. She walked to wards Orinus while her dress hem and her favorite pink sandals were drenched in salty tears.
She reached near him and bend down.
“Why are you crying this much?” she asked, demandingly.
“Don’t leave me” Orinus shouted in between sobs.
Zea:  -_-
Orinus: “my previous love also left me. she stole my Oreos and ran away with my cat.”
Zea: O.O
“Rainah…………………….Rainah……………..” Orinus kept on repeating her name and sobbed.
Until now the waterfall outside the window had increased and the water came till the waist of Zea and Orinus was completely drowned in them. Zea pulled him and and teddy punched him at the nose. Orinus stopped crying for a moment and stared at her.
“You love me.” he burst up and hugged Zea.
Zea tried to push him away but still it didn’t help. Now he was crying again, drenching Zea’s back completely.
“Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me” he kept on mumbling in Zea’s ear.
The pony stood outside, his heart broken. He turned his purple head and flew away.
“Ponyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Zea shouted but he was long gone, heartbroken.

I was laughing so much while writing this. XD
Actually this story is completely made of madness and for total humor purpose.
That's why thing happen from Nowhere.
Just read it and enjoy it.

Comment

Vote

Enjoy