BoogiePie Land (3)

“Put me down, Paarince” Zea shouted and tried to shake herself free. However, her soft kicks and teddy punches didn’t do any good.
“You put me down this instance Paarince or else I’ll call my doll platoon to invade your palace and hypnotize you and shoot you down with origami.” Zea threaten Orinus.
He just laughed and kept on walking. Zea gave up and just hung there on his shoulder like a school bag. Soon he entered a room. It was huge and was painted in Zea’s favirout color scheme. Pink and white.
Zea gazed at the room and couldn’t contain the squeal when she saw a group of pretty dolls and huge teddy bears in the corner of the room. Orinus seem to sense his future Prinsauce excitement and smiled.
“You like it. Don’t you” he asked, amused at his own designing. “I made it specially for you”
“For me?” Zea asked facing Orinus and gazing in his brown eyes with her brown eyes.
The world stopped for the moment. Warm spring touched wind flew in from a window and blew Zea’s hair backward. Orinus gazed at his future bride and couldn’t stop feeling giddy. He reached for Zea’s hand and intertwined with his fingers. He faced Zea’s eyes again.
“Zea I don’t know, but you are the second thing in my life to whome I have given my love, my heart.” Orinus said in a deep tone. And continued, “I don’t know when I fell in love with……………………………….”
Zea interrupted, “Who was your first love?” she asked
Orinus looked in the horizon of the room and signed. “I shall not talk about that betrayal. It aches my heart”
“Oh okay. Continue”  Zea said
“where was I” Orinus began again, “I don’t know when I fell in love with you, maybe it was the time when you were torturing your pink teddy bear or the time when you cried a river for losing your candy in the grass.”
“Wow, how do you know” Zea was amazed.
“Prinsauce Zeandrew Nu Marcel, would you do the honour to marry me, Paarince Orinus de Carmen, and be my queen, we can then rule the BoogiePie Land together.” Orinus asked in a husky romantic voice.
Zea stared at him, maybe this was her price charming she thought. Voilen played in the background and Nalba-Nalba Gwisoon suddenly started.
“lol no.” Zea stamped her feet on Orinus feet and ran to the door. This time she was successful to reach there without being ‘bobby trapped’.

Don't be ghost readers. Tell me your existence.

Okay said from that. I'm gonna right a fluffy one shot of Orina and Jackson. (If you don't know about them, go read Gun Smoke or pm me or I'll give a brief intro when I'll write it.) This was requested by hikari__desu.

I hope you enjoy this dramatic story.

Comment

Vote

Enjoy.