Intro.

I'm Stephanie, your average you know, 17 year old loner with no friends. I just hate everyone my age, falling in love within seconds and breaking up in a week. I'd prefer to stay single, not having to care about my hair and clothes daily. I had a boyfriend one time, I was about 8/9, we played kiss chasing and you could say he wasn't interested in kissing me. He chased little Suzy and told me it was just for a game. I ran home crying, but as a 8/9 year old it didn't take me long to get over it.

Boys. Boys are weird inventions. I don't think I'll ever find a boyfriend and if I do he better not be like other boys, annoying, dirty, disgusting.

It was another boring day in school. Maths, English, History. I'm considered "the smart chick" in my class, only because I don't focus on the rumours passing around the school.

"Stephanie" Emily said tapping me on the back.
"What do you want?" I snapped back. Emily is the cliche mean girl of the class. She thinks she rules it but no one really cares about her, well I don't care about her I don't know about everyone else.
"Give me your journal I need to check the next class" She said.
"It's Science and no your not getting my journal use your own" I replied.
"Don't get cheeky with me" She shouted a little to loudly. Everyone turned around and stared at us.
"Stephanie, Emily what's the meaning of this?" Mrs. Johnson said.
"Sorry miss, it won't happen again" I said turning away from Emily.
"Better not happen again" Emily muttered.

The bell finally rang, it was lunch time. I always go to library for lunch, usually alone but today I had to go with Susan to finish our biology project (Little Suzy from primary school). She despised me and I despised her. She was one of Emily's crew now. She followed her with every step, asking her questions about Emily's love life and tips on how to have "sexual intercourse" as she said. I hated the way she talked, walked and breathed. My school was filled with snobs, stoners, mean girls and followers (followers are people like Suzy!)

"So I'll write this part tonight and all you literally have to do is colour the bubble writing on the poster, is that too much for you or-" I got interrupted
"I'm not stupid, yes that's fine!" She snapped back.

We both stormed out of the library to go to our lockers when I walked straight into the quiet guy from our class. It was like one of those cheesy romance moments. He helped me pick up my books and we both locked eyes. The only thing different is that I thought it was creepy and felt no connection at all.
"Hey! Stephanie!" He screamed making everyone in the hall turn away from their lockers and look at me.
"What Patrick?" I snapped
"Y-You forgot your pencil" He said handing it to me.
"Thanks..I guess?" I responded then walked away.

Hope whoever is reading this likes the story!