Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

Kyle's POV

As the housemaids helped me up on my feet after the horrific event, they began fussing and cooing at me like real mother hens. Showing food and drinks down my throat as they led me to the kitchen, where they pushed me down on a chair. One of the housemaids showed a bucket of ripe red apples at me, giving me a small smile like she knew that the pie would surely distract me. Returning one of my own, I take the peeler and begin peeling the skin from the apple. After peeling a dozens of apples, I began making the dough. It wasn't hard considered the fact that I had been getting ready to make the pie for almost a week now.

Putting the ball of dough and the filling in the refrigerator. I clean up from the mess I had made.

It was when I was walking up the halls that I realized that the distraction worked. But now that I remembered, the fear slowly started creeping inside my mind again. What am I supposed to do? My room is one of the farthest away from Xavior's and the closest one to the apple trees, so there's a higher change that one could crawl up my window and kill me in my sleep. I am only a human being, I can't even defend myself. My fist clenched by the thought of how useless I am to everyone here. The only thing I was good at was to lie down so people could feed of me, you can't really call that a talent.

I haven't seen Xavior in a while...

Taking my key out from my back pocket, I open the door to my room, letting out a heavy sigh both of tiredness but also from relief because my room looked the same like I left it after Xavior called for me.

Throwing my thin jacket on my only chair in the room, I began stripping, beginning with my socks and then my jeans. Yawning from the sudden tiredness, I just kick the pile of clothing in one of the corners of my room. Throwing myself on my bed I snuggle under the covers, giving out another tired yawn, sounding more like a whimper as I teared up a little. Closing my eyes, I slowly feel myself relaxing, my back to the rest of the room.

It was a little later, when It felt like someone were watching me.

It was early in the morning where I had to bite back the scream that were bubbling inside me. In front of me were an envelope, that I do not know where it came from. After taking a quick bath and trying to plan my escape, I saw the stark white envelope laying on my desktop, glaring at me from the other side of the room.

But how did it come inside?

My face paled, when I remembered the feeling of someone watching my back as I slept. I almost threw up from all the stress of how it could've happened. Why did I not wake up? How the hell did they get inside? And why me?

Taking it with shaking hands, slowly and with delicacy opened the envelope.

Folding the white piece of paper out, only one word was written in blood red; Run.

I gulped, eyes darting to the window, as my body started shaking, my body getting cold as I tried to gulp down the whimper that was stuck in my throat. Taking the paper and quickly folding it and putting it neatly inside the envelope again, I quickly find a place to hide it.

Eyes darting both sides, I stick my head out of my door, as I watch if there were any potential danger on my way. Seeing none, I decide to quickly sprint to the kitchen. But before I even got the chance to take my hands around the handle, a hand landed softly on my shoulder. I would have screeched and probably also cried, if I didn't recognize Xavior's scent.

My body froze from his touch, making me turn my body around, slow, very slow, so I could look up to his godlike look. He had a scowl on his face, his dark eyes darker than before, as his gaze moved down to my shaking body.

"Kyle, are you alright?" He asked, concern dripping from every word, as he helped me inside my room, slowly pushing me to sit on the bed, as he himself took a seat on the only chair in my so-called measly room. He took my hands in his, and with a look he asked me again, if I were feeling alright. Lost for words from his soft handlings, I only nod, giving him a crocked smile. I knew he didn't buy that half-assed attempt, but he stopped asking, and instead pushed me down on the bed so I was laying on my back. There he began to un-cloth me, by slipping me of my shirt.

Thinking that he wanted my blood, I quickly turn my head to the side, so my veins on my neck were shown, I close my eyes and wait for his fangs that would send me to a euphoric state, and if I were lucky, I wouldn't come from this bite, like I did once before. I was very embarrassed, but Xavior were very understanding and told me it was quite normal.

I waited, but when nothing happened for a long time, I open my eyes, only to yelp out when he with one harsh thug, pulled my pants down, so I were in my undies only. My face set aflame as he too began undressing, his sexy upper body on display. Swearing under my breath as his sexy as fuck tribal tattoo came at sight. I could feel mini me twitch from the sight.

He left his sweat pants on, almost making me pout in disappointed, but I quickly got myself together, as he turned me around so I were laying on the right position on the bed, him slipping behind me so he was spooning me, his heartbeat slowly lulling me to sleep.

But as times goes, and the silence is slowly killing me, as the sound were louder than before, my breath shake every time the sounds of footsteps or the sound of the wind could be heard. I gripped the comforter extra harsh, when I heard footsteps approaching, my heart hammering in an incredible speed, as I waited for them to come back and kill me, for letting myself temp by Xavior's self.

Xavior unconsciously held me tighter around my waist, as he in his sleep tugged me closer to his chest, making me calm down a little. My breath evened out a little, but that didn't mean I weren't scared still. With the escaping plan done and ready in my head, I mentally prepare myself to run as the chance is given to me.

I didn't know how to survive on my own, but I wanted to stop depending on Xavior and him saving me all the time, and at the same time stressing him over something as stupid as my problems. He's probably already so tired of me that he wouldn't care if I suddenly disappeared.

But why is he holding you like a long lost lover right now? Why did he ask you if you were alright, if he didn't care?

It's his duty, it's because I'm a human, and are extra depending than a vampire. He's supposed to care, that's what leaders are supposed to be.

Then why hasn't he moved from the position after calming you down? Why didn't he just leave after 'doing his job'?

I don't know..

[A;T] I have nothing to say that might defend me from not updating for so long. I apologize. 

XoXo Ari.