Chapter 1

Some of you guys probably already read this chapter or the next, but yeah some of my readers thought it would be a great idea if I made a book instead. And here it is. Enjoy :)

Tim Borrman as Kyle--> *squeezes cheeks*

Chapter 1

I loved him, i loved him so much. I couldn't even describe the feelings i have for him. It was when he walked past me, my heart would pump faster, and the blood would rush all around me, some down to my private parts, i would blush and make a fool of myself, as i always do when he's around me, making me feel inferior when he helps me. He made me dizzy with love, but i knew that it would never be anything than platonic love. I was a nobody to him, he were way out of my league. And i have accepted that. I have fully accepted that never in my life would i get the man i love. Never.

Xavior was his name. Xavior Knight. He were the alpha of our vampire clan, making him the strongest, and the one that's going to find a mate and make an heir, continuing the alpha line.

And now you know why i can never be with him. I'm a man, and he's a man, a sexy hunk of a man, but a man none the less. I cannot make an heir for him, a female can. And i'll be damned if i disappoint him, if i, in some kind of miraculously way gets to be his mate, and can't make him a heir, to rule after him I would be the failure everyone says I am. But that's probably never gonna happen, since i'll never be his mate. He will find a beautiful woman, one that can lead beside him, rule the kingdom that they will have together. They will make beautiful babies together, and be the perfect family that's going to be respected and loved by anyone. And i would only be a nobody. I would only be his plain looking, pity taking feeder, that everyone wants to kill for some reason.

"Kyle, hun. Eat up, or you'll never get bigger" the housemaid, Terissa scolds as she points at the tray with her wooden spoon, the tray containing a hefty bowl of chicken soup with thick noodles and big slices of chicken chunks swimming in the rich broth, a bowl of warm bread with butter and garlic, a plate with steak, smashed seasoned potato and a spicy wine sauce and some boiled beans and carrots on the side. She's crazy if she thinks i can eat all this. I can't even finish the soup or half of the steak for the matter. She can't expect me to eat the whole damn food that was on this tray.

I huffed as she pointed the wooden spoon at me, giving me a sharp glare, silently telling me to eat up, or she will force it down my throat without any regrets. Don't take me wrong, i love the woman like she was my own mother. But its just sometimes it gets too much, like right now. But i can't stay mad at her, shes the only one i have left.

I sigh, and take a spoonful of the soup, chewing on the soft and juicy chicken and noddles as I squeezes the soft and still warm bread with my fingers, the food was delicious, but I didn't have the appetite. I was too tired. Too tired of this life.

That's when i felt him, you would be dead, if you didn't feel his presence when he came. You could literally feel his powerful aura ooze out of him, like a thick blanket. Some would be scared of him, but i feel safe when hes around, even if i make a fool of myself every time hes here. His steps elegant, but also masculine as he walks to me, making me look down, a blush creeping up as i stay like this until hes standing in front me, as i sit on the chair in front of the TV that's not on.

"Kyle, I hear that your not eating enough" he sinfully whispered in my ear, making goosebumps appear on my skin, my breathing accelerating, as I tried to control the shakes of my hand. I didn't want him to see me like this, all lost, scared for his scolding. With a trembling voice I answered him, that I wasn't hungry, but I didn't look into his eyes. I couldn't do that, it shows disrespect when you look too long on someone. And I wouldn't want to be on the alphas bad side.