Chapter 7

I'm back.
It looks like i only can update this one, how could you even write efter the drama in my other book anyway, gosh. But allas, i can atleast update this one.

Cheers.

Chapter 7

"Despise the fact that your ordered me to go to my room without any form of food or water, you're are quite cuddly right now" I grumbled out as i try to pull myself away from his muscular form. His face nuzzling my neck, as he grumbled that i should be 'quite'. Stupid two-faced asshole.

After a minute or two where my pulling and pushing around were getting me nowhere i end up puffing my cheeks in anger as i waited for him to open his eyes so he could see how displeased i were with our position. I thought it would take him few second to wake up, but when half an hour had gone by and my eyes were dropping, did i realise that Xavior could give two fucks if i wanted something or not. He is an alpha, quite understandable. They're always so strongheaded and stupid, only doing what they think are right, without talking with everyone else. The fact that they're stronger than everyone else makes them think that they're right.

Sucks that i'm in love with one. Sigh.

In the end i fell asleep. Only to be woken up hours later with the sun shining upon my face, the warmth unbearable as i was sweating like a pig.

I dont understand how someone could love cuddling at night, when you end up sweating like you were were running a marathon the morning after. At least his grip around my waist had loosened and i could now easily wiggle myself out of his hold, the cold biting me in the ass as i stood up from the all too comfy bed, the sheet that were protecting me from the unbearable cold, now in a messy heap around an equally naked Xavior. I blushed.

With two hands cupping little me , i literreally run to the bathroom, that were connected to the spacious and luxurious bedroom that is Xavior's. Looking around in the too big bathroom, i grin when i see the small basket where an extra toothbrush and towels lay. Pulling the items out, i place them on the counterpart by the sink. Not needing to undress, since i'm already naked, i step into the bathtub slash shower. The white marble tub already filled to the brim with warm foamy water, when i poured too much soap that smelled too much of vanilla, that one would think that Xavior were seeing a woman. Maybe he is, I felt a pang in my heart, but alas, i schrugged and just stepped in the water that quickly made me moan out as it helped soothing my aching muscles. why the aching? I dont know. But it felt heavenly, and i had decided to just lay there and pamper myself until the water turned cold.

it's not like i had the chance to do something as bathing in expensive soap again, and in the alphas suite too. I'm ought to kill myself if somebody find out about this. Pretty sure that there would be so much jealousy that they could care less that they are killing the alphas 'precious princess'. Yes, that's what they call me. Don't ask.

"kyle, you in there?" Xavior asked with his husky morning voice that made shivers run up my naked water slicked body.

Since i were laying the opposite way from the door, i looked up and locked eyes with him, his naked body in a morning rope, that he quickly pulled off, the robe falling to the floor, me squawking when i feel his arms circling around my armpits, lifting me up, only to let me down again when he had himself suited in the tub with me on his lap, turned so my back were to his chest. I could feel my whole body blushing.

His tube of a dick were snuggly pressed inbetween my buttcheeks, as he scopped some of the, suprisely, still warm water up and poured it over my chest and shoulders. I just laid there like a blushing maid, secretly soaking up all the attention like a sponge, without really knowing why or how i had obtained it in the first place.