Blood Kiss

Blood Kiss 

I was barely eight when he took me in that one cold winter night. With his many years on this earth, I was an infant compared to him, and that clearly showed with the way he treated me like if I was his little brother. I was thick headed and stubborn, when the house cleaners told me to stop looking at him like he was my world, he was my world after all. After my mom died from the shipwreck and the mystery of my dad never showing after said shipwreck, I had no one to go, he was the one that took me in, he were my anchor, but also my storm. He made me dizzy with the way he ruled his kingdom with a flick of his hand, using his deep but soothing and commanding voice. He had it all, looks, loyalty and leadership. And women, he had a lot of women too. Beautiful and luscious big-mouthed women jumping and kissing his feet like he was their God. And in a way, he were. He was the leader, the superior of the 100 or so members of this vampire clan. And I couldn't help but fall in love with the man I could never have. My traitorous heart wouldn't have no other than him. And I accepted it.

For four whole years, I have been sneaking peeks of the man I could never get. His Black eyes that could stare you down to the ground and his shadow of a five'o clock that I so wanted to rub my cheek at, his semi long locks that I so deeply wanted my fingers running through. His muscles rippling as he walked with confident, and the way he would slowly trail his eyes over us all, looking over us all like a real leader would do.

I was sure that I would be nothing than the boy that would take his laundry and pluck fruits to the kitchen to him. However, one night he cornered me and told me that I was now his personal feeder. I didn't understand the term with that until he decided that he wanted to be my teacher. He trained me how not to flinch when he bit down, and how to lay down, so when we got nauseous so we wouldn't fall and hurt ourselves. He trained me up to be the perfect feeder, and gosh, I could not be any happier. Because now I felt like I actually matter. That I actually mean something to him.

The year is 2015, and I have today officially been his feeder for 2 years. Two years where my love for him have grown and grown to the point there were no coming back. This is the year where I know that I have absolutely doomed myself in a life of misery, and sorrow, a year where I know will be the hardest for me.

But I was ready, or as ready as a human boy that have lived on this earth for 21 years could be, because I absolutely love this man, and will continue loving him until the day I die, because inside, I know there would be no one than him. And I was content with that.

I love Xavior Knight, the leader to the vampire clan called The Blood Moon, and that will never change.

[A;T] Ahh...I have told you guys that i would edit this story. This is the start. I will leave it like this, until all the current chapters are edited, it can maybe or maybe not take a while, depends on if i want to or not. Meh. Thank you for reading a story that's not yet fully edited through, and i hope that you'll enjoy it to the fullest. Have a swell day everyone! 

XoXo Ari. 28/09'15.