Chapter 18

Narrator's POV:

Kim, Bree, and KC came out of their capsules and sat down on the couch.

"Is he coming?" KC asked.

"Yeah he's coming," Kim said.

They heard door open and saw Mr. Davenport walk inside the room and sat down with the girls.

"Mr. Davenport, this is our fight. Krane wants to fight with three of us because we betrayed him. Your sons have nothing to do with this matter. We don't want your sons to fight in this war. The world doesn't know that we're bionic, but they know that your sons are bionic. The world needs them. Can you help us?" KC asked.

Mr. Davenport was quiet for a while.

"You know that if you girls make this decision, there's no turning back. Have you thought about your families?" Mr. Davenport asked.

"We did. We even talked to them and they agree with our decision," Kim said.

"Ok then. But how are you going to tell them to not participate in the war?" Mr. Davenport said.

"I have an idea," Bree said.

Bree got up and left the room. The others followed her. They followed her to the kitchen. Bree made a quick strawberry milkshake and put something in the drinks.

"Bree, what did you put in the drink?" Kim asked.

"I put sleeping pills. These pills should make them sleep during the day tomorrow," Bree said.

"Bree, your boyfriend is smart. He will find out that you put sleeping pills in the milkshakes," Kim said.

"No he won't. I put a heat signature in the drinks so that the pills will blend in with drinks. Chase will never know that I put sleeping pills," Bree said.

Bree gave one glass to KC and another glass to Kim. They took the glasses to the boys' room. The boys were playing video games.

"Guys, Bree made strawberry milkshake for the four of you," Kim said.

"Aww how sweet of you," Adam said.

"Wait, whats the catch?" Chase asked.

The girls froze for a second and tried to relax.

"Catch? There's no catch," Bree said.

Chase walked over to Bree and used his thermal scan to scan the drinks.

"Its good. Thanks babe," Chase said.

Chase took the glass from Bree and she exhaled in relief. Leo also took the other glass from Bree. Jack and Adam took their glasses from their girlfriends. They drank their whole glass of milkshake.

"Wow that was good," Adam said and burped loudly.

"Ew Adam!" The boys exclaimed.

"Guys, we have to talk about our strategy for tomorrow's battle," Jack said.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow? I'm getting very sleepy," Leo said.

The girls looked at each other.

"Yeah me too," Adam said.

Adam went to his capsule and Leo went to the couch and fell asleep instantly.

"Why am I getting tired?" Chase asked.

"You must've had a long day," Bree said.

"Did you girls do something? Kim?" Jack asked.

Kim looked at Jack with teary eyes. Jack fell asleep.

"Bree, what did you put in the milkshake?" Chase asked.

Before he could say anything else, Chase fell asleep. The girls put Chase and Jack in their capsules.

"We're very sorry. You guys are the best boyfriends that we could ever ask for. But the world needs you. We love you," KC said.

They kissed their boyfriends on the lips, left the room, went to their room and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

All of the students and the mentors have been training for two months, and they've been doing pretty well.

"Mr. Davenport, do you think the students are ready?" Bree asked.

"Yeah I think so," Mr. Davenport said.

"Ok. Students, go to the weapons room and take the weapon that your mentors chose for you. And then we will head to battle," Bree said.

All of the students went to the weapons room, took their weapons, and came out to the hydra loop. Kim, Bree, and KC came, dressed in their mission suits.

"I can't believe this is happening. I just can't believe that this whole situation got this extent. This whole thing was just between me, Bree, KC and Krane. Now, it involves the whole academy and it might cost the lives of the bionic students. KC, I can't do this. We'll just surrender to Krane. Let's call off the battle. KC, I can't do this!" Kim said.

"Its ok. We have to get done with this," KC said.

"KC's right. These bionic students are born to go on missions and to be bionic heroes. If they die in this battle, they'll die as heroes. Plus, its time that we stop this evil Victor Krane fighting us and getting us hurt. Don't worry. Students, gather around," Mr. Davenport said.

All of the students gathered around the mentors.

"Today is the day we get rid of evil. I know that you all are ready because you all have been training for a couple of years now. Don't be afraid to fight and don't be afraid to die because you will die a hero. Everyone come together and bionic heroes on three. 1, 2, 3, BIONIC HEROES!" Mr. Davenport said and everyone said 'bionic heroes' together.

10-15 people at a time went on the hydra loop and reached the battlefield. When they all got to the battlefield, they saw their ex father, Victor Krane. Victor Krane had a metal plate on his face since the metal plate helped him breathe. On the both sides of Victor Krane, Brett, Frank, and Marcus were standing with him. Along with the four of them was their whole bionic army.

"Well if it isn't the bionic heroes. Kim, KC, and Bree, nice to see you again. I recall seeing you three going up to your rooms to sleep on the night before you ran off!" Victor Krane said.

"And here we are, after one year, we see each other again," Bree replied.

"Its true that these three boys failed in kidnapping you. But now, they won't fail to kill you now. Where are your boyfriends?" Krane asked.

"They're not coming," Kim said.

"That's too bad. I was hoping to kill the three of you in front of your boyfriends. I will shoot you girls in the head and give your dead bodies to your boyfriends," Krane said.

"That will never happen!" Mr. Davenport exclaimed.

"We'll see about that! Attack!" Krane yelled.

"Attack!" The girls said in unison.