More Than Friends?

Start from the beginning

Everyone's eyes were glued on the fight but Jade's eyes were focused on the girl's girlfriend. She just stood there, watching every cheerleader beat the shit out of her girlfriend. She couldn't do anything and that made Jade have pity towards the couple.

She wanted to comfort the girl but she didn't want to leave her bestfriend all alone.

Before she could even reach the girl's place, she glanced at Perrie and told her to just go to her next class and meet her there. But as Jade looked at her bestfriend's blue eyes, it seemed like everything around her stopped.

She always had a soft spot for her bestfriend but she would always shrug the thought off. But now, as she continued to stare at Perrie's ocean blue eyes, she also started to notice how her hair falls perfectly below her shoulders and how her lips were pursed everytime she can't find the words to say. Its the little things that Perrie does that drives Jade mind crazy. Jade knew that Perrie was beautiful but as of now, she seemed to be the most beautiful girl in this planet.

The brunette signaled Perrie to get to class before she walked over the girl. She gave her a sympathetic smile and opened her arms. Jade gave her a hug as the girl continued to cry onto her shoulder. The Geordie couldn't think of any way to help the girl aside from hugging her, whispering all the comforting words she could say.

When they crying stopped, they pulled away and the girl gave her a small smile.

"Thanks," the girl said and wiped the dry tears in her eyes. "I owe you, a lot."

"It was nothing." Jade smiled.

"No really, I owe you. If you need something just tell me, I insist." The girl said and Jade can't help but chuckle. She guessed the girl wouldn't take a no for an answer.

"Okay then, I have a question for you."

The girl arched an eyebrow at her. "What is it?"

"How did you know you were gay?"

The girl seemed to be caught offguard by Jade's question. She gave the brunette a confused look as she analyzed the question. Her eyes widened when she realized why Jade had asked her that question.

"You're gay?" The small girl asked in disbelief. Jade covered her mouth, not wanting to let everyone know about her newly found sexuality yet. "Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of." The girl said with a sweet smile. "And to answer your question, I just realized I was gay when Lauren, my girlfriend, kissed me accidentally. Well, I thought she didn't mean to do it but she did and right there and then she confessed how she felt towards me and I gladly told her that I felt the same."

Jade nodded as she analyzed the question. "Thank for telling me then. Now let's get inside and see how Lauren was."

The small girl nodded and reached her hand out to Jade. "I'm Camila by the way." She intoduced herself and the brunette took it and shook her hand. "I'm Jade."

And after that, the two girls went inside the school to check up on Camila's girlfriend.

-

"Hello? Earth to Jade?" A hand waving infront of her face made Jade come back to reality. She blinked a few times before she realized that she zoned out a little. "Oh...uhh, sorry Pez. I was kinda thinking about something."

"I could tell. Mind sharing?" Perrie asked and Jade's eyes widened. No, she couldn't tell her. She's not yet ready to face the consecquences. She values their friendship more that what she's feeling towards Perrie so she couldn't just tell Perrie about it.