Chapter 7- I Can't Believe It

Mia POV (Present)

The look in Larry's eyes made me wish I was never born. I never wanted to see those beautiful eyes look the way they did this very moment. I shut my eyes with such force and said a silent prayer.

"SMACK"

Both Larry and I screamed in unison as Thomas hit me in order to gain my attention. It had been a while since I felt the powerful blows from his hands, as my face pulsated with pain. "SMACK"

Again he hit me, but this time only Larry screamed for him to leave me alone, as I physically couldn't, due to the wind being knocked out of me and my nose beginning to clog with blood. It wasn't until he started to choke me, did I try my hardest to release a plea.

"TTT...Tho...Thomasssss Please," I breathily cried.

"Leave her the fuck alone you mother fucker," screamed a hysterical Larry. The cracking and helplessness in his voice tore at my heart. From all the abuse Thomas had afflicted upon me, this by far had to have been the worst, because now it involved Larry and his pain on top of mines, burned deep; But I was determined to stay strong at that very moment for the both of us, as I stared abuser (Thomas) in the eyes.

"That's right baby, plead for daddy," Thomas gritted his teeth while I desperately gasped for air and intensity stared. I couldn't do anything but scream a silent prayer over and over in my head. While being naked, with all of my limbs chained to this bed, I was rendered completely powerless, naked and defenseless.

I heard Larry scream out a few more threats, in a desperate attempt to do something as he too was powerless. Thomas grew tired and ordered Freddy and the third perpetrator (who hadn't spoken much at all besides a chuckle) to remove Larry and to "DEAL" with him. My heart dropped instantly as Thomas let go of my neck for a moment, just to act out the cutting of his throat as he yelled: "Take that mother fucker out of here and DEAL with him."

He was insinuating that they kill Larry.

"Wait," yelled out the third perpetrator shocking us all while stopping his accomplices. The shock wasn't the fact that the masked perpetrator finally spoke. No! what I believed shocked Thomas and Freddy was not automatically obeying the order, but what I know for a fact what shocked both Larry and I was that the he perpetrator, was actually a she. A familiar voice she.

"Wait for what?" Freddy asked as Thomas Jaw muscle flexed, due to growing angrier. His attention was now on her and away from me, as I instantly felt extremely grateful, and took as much of the opportunity as I could to try to regain the air, that he just previously squeezed out of me.

"Don't you think it would be better if he watched?" she spat, referring to Larry staying put in order to bear witness to whatever Thomas had planned on doing to me. "And besides you did say that you wanted both of your bitches to play together right?" She questioned as Thomas angered jaw now grew into a seductive, evil grin. "Well now is the time," she finished as she removed her mask.

My eyes grew with terror as I watched her undress and remove every piece of her clothing. I don't believe the terror I felt stimulated by the fact that she was now about to join in my rape. No, the terror actually stimulated from how much I loved and trusted her, and now here I was forced to watch, who I considered my friend, about to help destroy my existence. I was terrified at how blind I was towards her. I would've never imagined that she would ever hurt me.

I yelped a helpless cry at the heartbreaking pain I felt towards her. I no longer had the strength to stay strong as I cried and fell apart.

"Why would you do this," Larry attempted to yell towards her, only for Freddy to yet again punched him in the stomach and cut him off.