Chapter 1- Eyes

"Mia you have a customer." Yelled Tonia My manager.

"But I still have 10 mins left before my lunch break is over," I spat still chewing my sandwich.

"I don't care we are packed today and Lisa needs help with these customers."

"Look T I have been on my feet all morning for 7 and a half hours, it's almost close to my leaving time and I am just now getting a break. Please let me enjoy these 10 mins I have left please." I pleaded

'Ok suit yourself I'll just inform Larry of Les Twins that my employee of the month is too busy stuffing her face then to help him. My eyes went ten times wider as I shot up from my seat and ran over to her, nearly landing on my face from tripping on my chair and choking on my food as shock took over me.

"Omg, what!" I nearly screamed

"Oh no forget it now, your busy remember. I'll just have Lisa help him," she said while teasing and turning to walk away. I quickly grabbed her arm.

"No! T wait is this for real, or are you just pulling my leg? Cause I am a huge Beyoncé and Les Twins fan you know that since the last time we went to their show." She smiled a big cheesy smile from my excitement.

"I'm so not pulling your leg Mia go see for yourself, he even has his brother with him," she chuckled and my smile instantly dropped as I went back to sit down. "What are you doing?" She asked confused as I chuckled my response.

"Good one T you almost had me but I'm not stupid. You're smart though because telling me that either Les Twins, Beyoncé, Rihanna or Miguel was out front would have been the only way my ass would have run out there and especial that sexy ass Larry." I rambled with my back turned to her.

"So I'm sexy," Said a soft, husky, French accent voice from behind me. Again my eyes grew ten times bigger and my mouth dropped open as all of my next movements were in slow motion. I slowly lower my sandwich that a second ago I was prepared to bite as I slowly turned around to see these beautiful eyes, that belonged to a handsome 6'4 man, with neat twist for hair and a cap hat. I screamed which caused everyone in the room to jump.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness it's you," I cried while covering my mouth. Yes, I cried like a super dork. Shit, I couldn't believe he was really here, my celebrity crush. Wait how and why was he back here in the cafeteria? He must have been behind the door the whole time. Shit did he see or hear me trip, shit I hope not, I secretly thought as I tried to stop crying and mentally cursing.

"Oh come here stop crying, I know my bro is ugly and his face make you cry," Joked Larry as he hugged me.

"Shut up bro? If I so ugly then us is ugly, no?" Laurent spat while he playfully pushed Larry, which in turn caused him to fall closer to me and grab me tight for support. Gosh, he smelled just as he looked, so good. I instantly stop crying and laughed. Larry released me and I missed his embrace just that quick. "Aww, you can hug me too cause I'm way more sexier than my brother," Joked Laurent and again another delicious smell radiated off of him as well.

"Girl get it together" Tonia spat which caused me to glare at her.

"Leave her alone Ton she is obviously a fan," said a light, short, pretty man with a slight Spanish accent. I didn't notice or pay much mind to him before but he kinda favored Tonia.

"Shut up Roy she knows I'm playing with her, plus she did this last time. Mia this is my cousin Roy he is the one that got us the backstage and front row seats to the MS Carter tour the last time we meet the twins. Now stop being dramatic is not like you haven't met them before," Said Tonia teasingly.

"Yes but that was different like they are standing right here at my job right now, like wait...... why are you guys here?" I asked curiously.

"Why! you no want us here? You so rude," said Lau grabbing his heart and pretending to be hurt which caused me to laugh.