Chapter 6- Please (Teaser)

Tonia POV

"Aight then let's go." Said Roy nudging me in order to help snap me out of my frozen panic.

"Wait shouldn't we call the cops," said Aimee as I frantically shook my head in agreeance. By now we were rushing out the club towards Roy's car and as I began to call the police my phone rang. It was Mia

Phone Conversation

Tonia: "Oh my goodness Mia babe what happen? Where are you?" I screamed out of panic while everyone stopped in their tracks to listen closely, as I put the phone on speaker mode.

Mia: (Sniffling) "Tonia please help," she whispered in between her cries.

Tonia: "I'm on my way now Mia, are you still home?"

Mia: (Still crying) "Yes... Tonia, please hurry," she pleaded.

Tonia: "I promise I'm on my way now, are you hurt, Mia? Should I call the poli-."

Mia: (In a panic screaming voice) "No! No please no police," she screamed cutting me off. I jumped as the sound of frantic in her voice.

Tonia: "Alright, alright no police, we're coming now.... wait, Mia where is he?" I asked as she hitched her breath and no noise in her background was heard.

Mia: .......

Tonia: "Mia are you still there?.... Mia where is Thomas?"

Mia: (uncontrollably cries) "Oh...... god," she screamed.

Tonia: "Mia talk to me, what's happening?"

Mia: "I don't know what happen.........I didn't mean to do it," she said as she tried to suck in air, with little to no help. "I swear," she screamed in between her cries. I felt nauseous, as I feared what she was trying to tell me. She screamed out of frustration and I then grabbed my mouth, as tears rolled down my face. I felt I already knew what might have happened to Thomas, as I scanned the faces of everyone around me. Every single one of their faces was rich in shock or panic, confirming my assumptions weren't crazy. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard as I slowly spoke my next words.

Tonia: "Mia......... (I swallowed again as I looked up to the night's sky, then closed my eyes) Mia where's the body?" I whispered in a panic rush, frighten of the answer. It seemed as everyone's breath quicken and eyes grew wide, as a few put their hands over their mouths in anticipation of Mia's response.

Mia: ...........

Tonia: "Mia answer me, please tell me where is it,"

Mia: "It's.........(Larry grabbed his head with both hands as he shook it in shock) it's on the floor....... right here by my feet, please help me," she whispered as she hung up.

HEY GUYS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I AM CONTINUING TO TYPE THIS CHAPTER RIGHT NOW, AFTER POSTING THIS. IT WILL BE OUT BY AT LEAST A COUPLE OF HOURS. I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE THIS OUT ALREADY, BUT MY SHOOT RAN LONGER THEN EXPECTED. I'M SORRY, BUT SINCE I HAVE TOMORROW OFF I WILL DO AN ALL NIGHTER FOR THIS STORY AND AN ALL DAYER FOR CHAPTER 11 OF "FOR YOUR LOVE".

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND YOUR FEEDBACK GIVES ME SO MUCH LIFE. FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN SOMEONE COOKS A DISH OF FOOD THEY USUALLY LOVE TO HEAR THE FEEDBACK ON WHEATHER THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OR NEEDS MORE WORK. SAME FOR AUTHOR'S, WELL AT LEAST FOR ME I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. THIS STORY WILL BE UP BY THE TIME YOU GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES THIS MORNING. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SINCERELY LARRYSJOY23 A.K.A DINA