Chapter 5- Time

Mia POV

"No! Larry let me go," I mumbled under his hand that was now covering my mouth in an attempt to control my volume.

"Mia please calm down 1st and I let you go," Larry whispered. I try one last attempt to free myself from his grip with no success and decided to submit to his asking of me. Once he felt I was calm enough he released me with caution, only to quickly place his hand back over my mouth when I let out an uncontrollable scream, caused by so much frustration. I felt my anger rising again.

"Larry let me go," again I mumbled into his palm.

"Please calm down and let me just say something to you," he pleaded as tears started to fall from my eyes. As he wiped my tears away with his thumbs his eyes and mouth grew wide with shock.

"He do this to you," he harshly whispered through gritted teeth. I then realized he had wiped away the makeup that was meant to disguise my black eye. Larry's anger cause mines to subsided as I now felt an urge to calm him down if he should decide to kick Thomas ass. Weird I know but I would feel guilty if I got Larry involve in my horrible mess of a relationship. Plus, the only one I wanted kicking Thomas's ass tonight was me, I needed to release this anger I felt and a punch to his and Leah's nose would feel great right about now.

"Answer me," Larry whispered and snapped me out of my thoughts on how to fuck Thomas up.

"Larry please mind your business," I whispered back as he scarfed his face in disbelief.

"Only fucking cowards hit women, why you with him?"

"You don't understand Larry and I can't think about that right now... Look this time we spent has been nice but I have to go. Please let me go," I said as I realize that Larry still had a tight grip on my waist and didn't seem as if he was in no rush to let go.

"Why? So you could run out there and beat their ass and for what?"

"Are you kidding me? He's cheating on me, right now, as we speak," I stated as a matter of fact.

"So! Let that bitch for have him. What you fight for? A coward who for hit and cheat on you? You fight for that?" he judgmental asked me and I never felt more ignorant in my life as I cried harder. Larry words had cut me deep.

"You don't know shit, Larry," I furiously spat.

"Non! You don't know how special you are. I non need to know you to know you non deserve to be treated like this. He non worth having you and you need to see that. I see that," he sincerely replied as I was now in a hyperventilating fit. Larry grabbed me into a tight hug, dig his fingers into the back of my hair and rubbed my head until I was calm.

About a couple of seconds into the head rub we heard the back door handle being fidget with, which signaled someone from the outside was about to open it. Larry quickly placed his palm against my mouth again and swooped both of he and I back further in the darker corner where we hide the 1st time, so not to be seen. He then whispered in my ear for me to hush. When the door opened Leah's light giggles could be heard and both she and Thomas stopped in front of the door as they shared a sloppy kiss. My heart crushed and my stomach turned as Larry (with his hand still on my mouth) drew in closer to me as he hugged my waist tighter.

"I fucking love you, daddy, drop that bitch so we can have this all the time," Leah spat in her Italian accent as she pat kissed Thomas again.

"Nah Mia is always going to be in the picture," he cockily stated and my eyes grew wide in shock at his audacity of taking me for granted.