Ch. 3: Dead?

Ok, so I realize that out of the four chapters before this, 1/2 of them were updates, but I guarantee it will not be like that for the rest if the book, so bear with me.

Third Person:

Kalos Queen and Champion dead? Delia started to tear up after reading the front page story. She noticed Ash and Serena were gone, but had woken up late, so she figured that they had gone out for breakfast. That was until she read the newspaper.

"NONONONONO!" She screamed as she slammed the newspaper onto the table, waking everyone up.

"Delia, what's wrong?" Grace mumbled, getting up. Delia just threw the newspaper at her.

When Grace saw the title, her face became white as quartz, and she stiffened up and dropped the paper. When Misty hesitantly went over to pick it up, she didn't know what had happened that would make both Delia and Grace act that way, but when she saw the headline, she just slowly handed it to the rest of the group, and they all went over to the two mothers to comfort them.

After about a half hour of everyone in the same position, Delia finally had the courage to pick up the paper and read the article.

"It was around midnight, and store security cameras caught both the Kalos Queen and Champion taking walks in opposite directions. A few moments later, at about the same time, large explosions took place where they were standing. Because of the angle, the cameras could not get a good view, however it was clear enough that both were in the area of the respective explosions. Neither was seen entering the hotel after that and no remains were found. We have yet contact the families of each one, and we will wait for them to reach out to us when they feel like they can handle this situation." Everyone in the room started to tear up as Delia finished.

They all returned back to their group hug once again, this time for 15 minutes.

Delia eventually got out her holocaster, and called Ash, while Grace did the same with Serena. The holocasters rang, rang, rang, rang, and rang once more before going to their voicemail's. The whole group let out a depressed sigh. The holocasters were made to be able to survive 10 judgement attacks from Arceus, so that left them with no information. Delia and Grace left a voicemail, and then set it down on a table.

After a bit, Delia picked it up and called the Kalos Press.

"Hello?" The woman on the other end of the line said.

"Hi, this is Delia Ketchum speaking." Delia said, her voice shaking.

"Oh, hi Delia, it's Alexa, so have you gotten any word from Ash or Serena?"

"No, they said they were going out to clear their minds, and we haven't heard from them since. We also tried to call their holocasters, but there was no answer."

"Ok, thank you for the information, if you find out anything else, just give us a call, and you can use my personal number, I'll call you later with it." Alexa said, and then hung up.

"Well I guess we need to get ready for the funerals, I'm guessing you want to do a double funeral." Grace spoke, her voice heavy with depression.

"I don't see why not." Delia answered, and the others nodded.

~With Ash~

Ash and Pikachu woke up as the plane jolted to a halt. Ash noticed his hood fell off his hood, so he frantically put it back on, and looked around to make sure no one saw. To his luck, everyone else was just waking up.