Ch. 1: A Public Confession (Redone)

Hi, I'm back, and I decided redo what I've written so far, because it seemed a little rushed, and I will add in somethings that I think should've been in the story, anyway, I hope you enjoy this more. The AMV above is my favorite from Pokemon Ranger Boy 12, and trust me, it was a hard decision.

"GRENINJA, WATER SHURIKEN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"GREN-NIN-JA!" The blue, bipedal, frog-like Pokemon yelled as it took the shuriken made out of compressed water, held it above its head as it multiplied in size, and turned an orange color, and threw it at the Mega-Gardevoir lying on the ground.

Both Diantha and Gardevoir looked at each other in sadness and acceptance as they knew this was their end of their decade-long reign as the top in Kalos.

Following the impact, an extremely large explosion occurred, and when the dust settled, revealing Gardevoir in its normal form, lying in the ground, unconscious.

"Gardevoir is unable to battle, Greninja is the winner, which means Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town is the victor, and our new champion!" The referee exclaimed.

As Greninja reverted back to its normal form, both of us collapsed on the ground, and those words kept echoing in my brain.

I was broken from my trance as Serena came up to me and gave me a hug. I was taken aback, as I never expected this from her, as she always too shy to admit her feelings, and I was blushing furiously, as I felt the same feelings for her, but was also to shy, and besides, she was cute when she got flustered.

"Wow, I never thought we would both achieve our dreams." She said in awe.

"And I never thought you would finally admit your feelings towards me." I chucked.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" She stuttered.

"You see, I'm not as dense as you might think, I just acted that way, 'cause you look cute when you're flustered." I explained, smirking.

"You stupid, stupid boy, ugh, I would be mad at you, but I love you, Ashy." She sighed.

"I love you two, Sere." I said.

"Hey, lovebirds, get a room!" Bonnie yelled, snapping us back into reality.

We both pulled back, blushing furiously. I went over to Diantha, who was just smiling at the scene, and thanked her for such a great battle.

All of our friends came up and congratulated me, Misty, Gary, Brock, Richie, Tracy, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Paul, Barry, Kenney, Zoey, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Clemont, Bonnie, Korrina, Sawyer, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Alain, Mairin, Miette, and Nini.

Then came all of they're parents and Misty's sisters. Next came Professor Oak. "Congratulations, my boy, looks like you finally did it." He said, patting my back.

Lastly came my mom, who wrapped me up in a huge bear hug, "My little boy is all grown up." She cried.

"Stop mom, you're crushing me." I gasped.

"Ok." She loosened the hug.

"Well, I gotta get changed for the interview, I'll meet you all there, ok." I said, and headed back to the locker room to get changed.

After the press conference...

"How many ways can people ask the same goddamn question?" I asked.

"Probably infinite." Iris sighed, "Honestly, they act like little kids."

"Wow, and here I was thinking you would only say that about Ash." Cilan remarked.