Liam?

Madison's Pov:

My eyes flickered open, I was in a dark room. It was black. "H-Hello?" I called out as I sat up slowly.

I got off of the bed and felt around. I got a hold of something, it felt like a door knob so I twisted it and pulled.

I was blinded with a bright light. After my eyes adjusted i looked around and saw a gate.

"Oh my god." I said.

I don't know why by I felt at peace. Like there was nothing to worry about. It kinda scared me. Am I dead? What happened?

A tear started to form. "Mom!?!?" I cried out.

"PLEASE THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!" I cried.

"MOM!" I yelled.

The gate slowly started to open, I looked up and saw a figure start to form. A woman appeared.

"Mom?" I sniffled. The woman smiled, she glowed. "Mom!?" I said.

I got up and slowly stumbled to the gate. I stopped in front of the gate,

"Am I dead?" I asked quietly.

The angel shook her head. "No. But you just might."

"What!?"

She held up her hand "As long as you promise to always to give your fathers a chance. "

"Their not my fathers" I spat.

"But they want to be. They love you Madison how can you not see that. "

I looked down. "I just. I don't know "

"Look there. " she said pointing behind me.

I turned and saw me in the hospital bed. "Is-is that me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What's happening?"

"Your wound opened and it started to bleed. "

I saw the doctors franticly trying their best to save me.

"Stop. Please" I said turning around back to her.

"Look again"

"No"

"Look!" She raised her voice.

I slowly turned and saw the boys outside my room. Crying.

"Why are th-"

"Because they love you Madison" she said.

"I don't even remember two of them"

"But they all remember you. " she replied.

I looked at my feet. "I promise I will give them a try. I will try my best."

She smiled "that's more like it"

It all went black. I started to open my eyes. When I did I started to hear

"She's back!"

"Boys?" I breathed

"Honey it's the doctor, you'll see your dads soon"

"Now" I said out of breath.

"Shhhh" he cooed. "You'll see them soon.

Louis Pov:

*before she went to heaven*

We were sitting down. Some on our iPhones, Ed and Haz were talking quietly and Niall was napping, I was just looking at her. My mind making up a whole bung of questions.

I sighed and looked down. As I looked down I saw a tiny circle on her bed sheet. It looked like....blood. I immediately stood up and pulled the emergency cord above the bed.

Doctors and nurses rushed in. Her heartbeat stopped. Beeping fills the room. Niall woke up and was pushed out of the room with the rest of us. We were put in the waiting room after a while.

We were all crying, worried for our daughters life. As we were finishing our weep fest which is now quiet sniffles and coughing. We heard some footsteps. We all looked up and saw a nurse.

"Madison?" She asked.

We all stood up. She looked at all of us and gave a beaten look.

"Which one of you is Liam Payne?"

We all looked to Liam. "M-Me" he stutterer.

"Follow me" she simply said walking back from where she came. Liam close to her.

I don't get it, she was under my name because in the oldest. Why is Liam going to see Madison if she's in the system as Madison Tomlinson?

We all sat back down and waited again. Wondering what Liam was being asked to do. Why he went there. What were they going to tell him?

--------

Hello!

Not much to say.... Just VOTE!!!

~KRUEGER