Will i Be Ok?

Madison's Pov:

George and I were walking, he said he needed shoes so I'm guessing we were going to Payless. I was right, we walked into the store and went straight to the men's section of shoes. I was just sitting as he tried on shoes, "how are these?" He asked. "Just like the last pair" I stated and I stared at the floor. He just huffed and went back to looking for shoes. A clerk came up to us, I had my back to him, "Can I help you with anything?" He asked. "No" George snapped, I looked at him, "I mean, no thank you were good." He repeated, the clerk looked at me like he knew who I was "Can I help you with anything mam?" I wanted to scream and say 'yes I'm her I'm Madison!! I'm alive and ok take me home!' But George has a gun and I have a life and if I say anything then my life will be over. Literally. "No, thank you" I finally told the clerk. He said ok and walked away.

We were there for another 2-3 minutes until we heard a voice "George, this is the police, we need you to come out alone. With your hands in the air." George frozen and motioned me to come towards him, I shook my head no. But he had already grabbed my hair and pulled, I whimpered in pain as he put his hand around my neck. He walked us backwards towards the back of the store, I heard feet one closer soon two police came around the corner with guns in their hand, one was a girl and the other a boy. The girl had her hair pulled back into a tight bun and the boy had his hair buzzed. "George, let her go, she has a family." The girl said "I AM HER FAMILY! IM HER REAL DAD!" He yelled pulling out his gun and putting the barrel to my temple. My whole body shut down when I felt that, I started to tear up. "George, please let her go. Please we will take care of her." The girl said. "No" he whispered. "No she's mine! I have her not those...those boys. They could hurt her!" He said pushing the gun harder, I stated to cry harder. "But look, look what your doing right now" the girl said "Your hurting her, everyone gets hurt. Just let her go ok?"

There was silence, all that I heard was me crying. George sighed and pulled the gun back, his grip loosened around my neck. He shoved me so hard I fell to the ground, I looked up at him. I went and looked at the girl, the boy motioned for me to come to him. I went to get up but soon fell, I screamed out in pain, in that scream I heard a gun shot and looked to see George fall to the ground. The girl had shot him, only because he had shot me. I rolled onto my back holding the left side of my stomach. I pulled my hand up and saw it was covered in red liquid, I panicked. The pain was unbearable, it hurt so bad.

The boy was already up to me before George even hit the ground. He started to put pressure on my stomach. "It's ok. It's going to be ok." He kept telling me. "We need a ambulance at rosewood mall, we have a girl shot in the stomach in the Payless store." The girl said into her walkie talkie. She came up to me and kept repeating the same to me "it's going to ok. It's ok."

Was I? Was I going to be ok? I asked my self. I started to cry as I thought about my dads, The dads that don't hurt me, My real dads.

Louis Pov:

We had made it to Zayn's hometown yesterday, were going to take him to see his family later today after our interview in 5 minutes. Liam and Zayn were already sitting on the set. They can't talk or anything so this should be a fast interview, I was with Niall and Harry back stage when my phone went off. I pulled it out and saw it was Uncle Simon. "Hey uncle Simon!" I said "what's up?" "Are you with the rest of the boys?" He said really fast. "Um Ni and Haz are here" I said, Harry and Niall looked at me "Put me on speaker now!" He practically screamed "ok ok" I said as I put it on speaker, "Your on Uncle Si" I said so Niall and Harry knew who it was "Boys," he said out of breath "uncle Si we have an interview to be in like rig-" Niall said but Simon cut him off

"They found her"

Soo? Ik it's been a long time. I'm sry

~Mad <3