Moving On

The doctor didn't want to release me from the hospital until, he and some other doctors knew for sure that I was okay.

My wound hasn't opened since the first time and I feel amazing. Some doctors call me a miracle but I don't see why. I just survived....

I'm just happy to go home with the boys. They said got some stuff for my room and I finally got my phone! We're taking it slow for now, the boys are taking a break for your so they can be here for me. I told them I didn't need them but they refused. Secretly I'm happy they refused.

They're taking me to a therapist to talk about me and self harming. (I'm not a big fan on that idea.) But I'm doing it for them. I want to stop.

I'm great, fantastic actually. I'm happy that I'm out and I get to go home. Just to call a place home brings me joy.

I'm going to visit Olly and Ed later next month when they have break from their tours. I got really close with them.

So in other news going home is a blessing, the boys and I are talking about the future, school, car, clothes, stuff like that. I'm really getting into fashion so that's a good thing cause I have to keep an image now that I'm the daughter of a boy band. (The boys don't like me talking about losing weight or getting in shape) I understand but I want to at least lose 10, 20 pounds maybe.

The boys just signed me out of the hospital and we start walking out side. Flashes just start as soon as we become visible to the public. People are yelling and guards are pushing them back. The boys all walk in front of me, I look around as people are trying to get my attention.

I grab Niall's collar, "Can I answer some questions?"

He sighs, but pulls the boys and stop. He nods and they go to my sides.

"Only a few questions!" Harry yells.

"Madison!!"

"Mad!"

"Over here!"

"No here!"

I point to a guy with light brown hair and a jersey on, "How are you felling?" He asks as it quiets down.

"Better then before." I state.

I point to another.

"Madison what are your plans now?" They ask. Everyone quiets and all the microphones seemed to get closer at once.

I breathe in and look at the boys, "I'm moving on." I state happily as Harry yells that, 'that was all' and started walking.

I smiled to myself as we got in the car because I knew that it was true. I was moving on.