My days with the boys

Chp. 13

Niall's. Pov:

*3 days later*

The paps have been on Madison's case ever since the whole beach incident. She's out with Louis right now. We decided to have a separate day with her. Louis started this to see how it would do. They went out at noon and Lou texted me just now at 7 p.m. saying they were on their way home. I went and sat in the living room with the rest of the boys. Zayn was on his laptop, Liam was watching tv, and Haz was taking a cat nap.

"So who's taking Madison tomorrow?" I asked.

Zayn looked at me "I am"

"Ok" I said.

Soon we heard the front door opening and closing. There was laughter, lots of it. Madison and Louis soon walked in, only Louis was laughing though.

"What's so funny?" Zayn asked closing his laptop.

"M-Madison" Louis tried to say but soon started laughing .

"Ok! It wasn't that funny " Madison yelled at Louis.

"Yes it was!!!" Louis said, his laughter dying down a bit.

"Can we know?" Liam asked.

Madison breathed in, "We were at Starbucks just now and there was this guys in front of us and he sneezed, really loud and he pretty much sneezed on me so being polite I said 'god bless you'. He turned around and said 'oh um ya I'm a- I'm an atheist.' I then looked at him and said 'oh ok that me rephrase that, um when you die nothing happens."

Keep serious, keep serious. Nope lost it.

We were all on the floor. We were laughing so hard.

"Th-that's great-t. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I said.

Madison's Pov:

I left after I told the boys about what happened. God it was not that funny! I went into my room and started taking a shower. After my hour long shower I went and changed into some blue shorts and a black tee that said 'I rock' in orange letters. I went and started to draw in my sketch pad.

After about an hour Zayn came into my room.

"Bedtime little missy"

"Ok" I said climbing into bed. "Night"

"Night" he replied closing the door and the walking away.

After 20 minutes I went and started to do my deadly deed in the bathroom. Once I finished I came out and hopped into bed.

"Don't trust them, you can't trust anyone."

And with that I was off to bed.

*morning*

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UPPPPP!!" Zayn said jumping on my bed.

I grunted. "Why??"

"Because it's my day to be with you!" He said.

"Oh ya ok. Ill go shower and change. Ill be downstairs soon. What time is it?" I asked.

"10. Now go, well leave in an hour." He replied.

"Ok, ok" I said heading to the shower. After my shower I went to my closet. I picked out black, ripped skinny jeans, along with a bright purple shirt that said 'Love Life' on the front in black lettering and then for shoes i put on silver high tops. I put my hair in a ponytail.

After i was finished I walked downstairs.

"Ready?" Zayn asked.

"Yup" I said popping the P.