Home Sweet Home?

Madison's POV:

It was a long ride, but finally we pulled into a driveway. The house was HUGE!!!

"Here we are. Home sweet home." Liam said hoping out of the car.

"We think you're going to like it" Louis said hoping out of the drivers side.

I stayed quiet. I really didn't know what to say. The boys got out and then I followed. We got to front door and Liam pulled out he keys. Liam got the door unlocked and we all went in. I, still holding onto my book and pencil, stood by the door in the house like a deer in headlights. The place is ginormous! It may look big outside but it's bigger inside.

"So you think it's big enough?" Niall asked laughing a little to himself.

I couldn't even say anything. I was so shocked.

"I think that's a yes" Niall said laughing with the guys.

"You hungry love?" Harry asked reaching his hand for my book.

I snapped and gripped my book tighter an gave him a glare. I felt bad because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but I think I just did. Great.

Harry's POV:

I went to grab her book so she didn't have to carry it. But she snapped at me.

"I'm sorry it's just that I don't like people reading or seeing this." She said giving me a sorry look as her blue green eyes sparkled.

"It's ok love. So are you hungry?" I asked again.

"Um....I.I.I can eat now but it's not eight yet." She said.

What? Why wouldn't she be able to eat now. And who eats at eight?

"Of course you can eat now. Why wouldn't you be able to love?" Zayn asked her.

"Here lets go sit down shall we?" Liam asked. We all nodded and lead Madison into the living room.

"So why wouldn't you be able to eat?" Zayn asked again.

"We'll Mrs. Kelly. Only fed us twice a day. And by us I mean the other kids that she loved and liked." She said.

She was Still holding her book. What's in there that's so important? I want to know, I mean I am her dad now. We all are.

"Honey she liked you too. I'm sure of it." Louis said scooting closer to her.

"No. She didn't, that I'm sure of. She hated me. That's why she only feed me like five times a week." She replied.

I looked over at the boys. Niall had his mouth hung open.

"Wait what!? You only got fed 5 times a week?" Niall asked, shocked. Can't blame him I was shocked to.

"Ya 5 or 6 times. Not a lot but I'm use to not eating a lot." Madison replied.

"Babe I'm so sorry nobody should go through that." I said looking at her.

"Eh I'm use to not being liked or loved." She replied.

"Well we like you now so get use to it" Louis said laughing, getting up and brushing off his bum.

"I'm going to cook some dinner." Louis said walking into what I assumed was the kitchen.

"I'LL HELP!!" Niall screamed and left in a flash.

"Oh Niall." Zayn said

Madison's POV:

"Oh Niall." Zayn said getting up

"Shall we go show you your room?" Zayn asked holding out his hand. I didn't take it I just stood up. He brought his hand back.

"Ok...then lets go" He said. I felt bad but I barley know them so I wasn't ready to hold there hands. Heck no.

We went into an elevator. Yes their house has and elevator. Crazy right? Me Zayn, Liam and Harry got in and Harry pushed the button that said 2 next to it. I felt it lift I griped onto the railing inside the elevator. What? I don't like heights that much. Liam noticed but Zayn and Harry were to busy talking about twitter or something like that.

The elevator dinged and we hopped out. Holy crap!!

---------------------

Hey babes whats up? So sry I haven't updated in a while I don't get Internet at my new house and the schools wifi doesn't work with watt pad.

Ugh makes me made.

Anyway so the days I would be able to update r Mon-Fri except for Wednesday.

Plz tell more ppl about my story!!

Love ya! :)

~Mad <3