I Know

Harry's Pov:

I was sitting in the tour bus with Niall sitting with me to my left on his laptop, and Zayn sitting across from us just staring, like normal. Liam was in his bunk sleeping, all of a sudden I started to hear screaming. I knew it was Louis, I sighed getting up " Ill get him" I told Niall, who didn't even look up at his laptop.

I went over to where our bunks were and saw Louis. He was a mess, his hair was sticking to his head because of the sweat he had all over his body.

I grabbed his shoulders. "Louis....louis wake up. " he wasn't waking up, he just kept screaming. As I was trying to get him to wake up he just kept screaming and flinching and saying Madison's name. "Louis!! Louis wake up!!" I started to say louder, then out of the blue he just rolled out of the bunk. He fell on top of me, once he fell he instantly stopped screaming, flinching, everything. He just stopped. I was in this position with him for at least 5 minutes before he woke up, just giving me a confused and hurtful look.

"I know" is all he said to me.

Madison Pov:

George came into my room not to long ago. He gave me some black skinny jeans with a tank-top and a sweater. He told me we were going out tomorrow, when he left all I did was smile. That's all I could do cause now I know God answered my prayers.

I'm going home.

Omg!! 200 reads! Thank u guys so much it means so much.

I know I know short chapter but it all leads up to the bestest most amazing chapter!!! Promise

Comment, vote, tell!!

~ Mad <3