16. Imagination

marks POV (right from the last chapter)
Everyone seemed to be confused in the broadcast saying things like

"Is that marks boyfriend?"
"Who was he talking to?"
"I think it was Jacob"
"Why is Mario a therapist"

"Guys it's just a friend of ours" Mario said

Weston seemed confused and lost and I feel bad that I haven't really said much to him about me and Jacob so I told Mario to continue the broadcast and dragged Weston outside the room

"Mark what's up? You okay?"

"Yeah I just want to tell you everything cause I feel like I haven't really talked to you about this and I known you for so long"

"Listen if you don't want to say-"

"No I want to. Okay so you know about the whole big fight me and Jacob had before, well when I said what I said about us on broadcast and he called like 10 minutes later he just wanted to know what I really said because he came in the younow in the middle of what I was saying and I just felt like he wasn't trusting me even though he was the one who twisted up our whole relationship over nothing and he lied so I thought hey let me not tell everyone about us"

"Listen Mark I get you, like he really had no right to say what he said to you because of what he did and how he didn't even plan on telling you, if you never figured it will never come out of his mouth, I know you really don't want to hear this but maybe you should have a little space in your relationship and not just be with each other all the time because then your relationship won't be as interesting because you'll spend every second with the person you love because then it starts to get boring that's why you guys need space"

"Yeah your right, thanks Wes, I was kind of thinking that because whenever we spend too much time together we always seem to find a way to be mad at each other"

"Of course, now let's go back to Mario you know how boring a broadcast is without me"

"Isn't everything boring with out you?"

"Yes Mark, yes it is"

We walked back inside and Mario asked what we were doing along with everyone watching I just told Mario the truth and the fans that we had to look at new merch shirts that arrived which technically I didn't lie about because we did get new merch

"We're sorry that we keep on leaving, we won't leave anymore" I said

I was about to say something else until everyone said that Jacob was here and said "yo guest me"

I guested him and soon his face popped on the screen "HEYYYYYY" he said

"Hey dude" I said, he gave me a look as in saying 'did you really just say dude'

Like nooooo I said "hey what's up Mr. Fricken unicorn" like really !?

We decided to do truth and dare and one question Jacob got was 'who do you like' I waited for his answer because if he says 'oh some girl I've known for a while' I swear I will bitch slap him

"Huh who do I like? I'm not giving a name but I'll give a clue, it might be someone on tour with me"

Okay, no bitch slapping we cool

"Okay Mark, who do you like" Weston said

"Guys is this all that matters" I said laughing

"But I don't know do I like someone? Use your imagination everyone comment who you think it is and I'll say if it's any of the people you say"

There were so many responses and some people did say Jacob. So people also said, Ariel, a fan, Luna, Weston you get the point"

"Okay not a lot of people said this persons name, I only saw about 20 people say the name but yes you guys did say who it was and no it is not any of my fans, so that narrows it down"

"But who knows, maybe I'll tell you guys soon"

➖➖➖➖