Part Four

Mike's P.O.V
"Promise you'll stay with me forever~" I cup his face in my hands, feeling it heat up.
"I...Promise." He nods quickly.
A moment of silence passes before we hug.
"Is this what you do to all of your victims?" He growls and pulls away, crossing his arms.
"You're not going to be one of my victims." I pull him towards me. "I want to care for you."
"I need to call my mom." He looks up at me. "I'll tell her that I'm staying at a friends house for a while."
"Good. Do you have a phone?" I ask. He nods and pulls an iPhone out of his pocket, dialing a number and then putting it up to his ear.
"Uh yeah hi...Mom?" He speaks shakily.
"Yeah what's up? Where are you?" I hear a woman speak back through the phone.
"I'm gonna spend a while at one of my friends houses." He stops. "I...I need a break from dad. I have all my clothes and stuff I'll be fine."
"Oh. I see." She sighs. "Okay. Be safe, Be careful, Watch out for anyone who comes over, don't throw any parties, make sure to go to school, don't follow anyone anywhere, don't-"
"I got it. Love you." He sighs and hangs up.
"Is what you said true?" I ask.
"Hm?" Vinny looks up and then sits down on the bed. "What do you mean?"
"About your dad. Why do you need a break from him?" I sit down next to him. He just looks at me. I look at him confused for a while.
"That bruise and your lip..." I pause, I thought that was from me banging into him on the street. But then I realize that can't be possible. "Someone did that to you."
He shakes his head slowly then breaks our eye contact, looking down.
"Yes it is." I force him to look at me. "That is a hit mark."
"Okay...So?" Vincent looks at me in the eyes, speaking in a very nervous yet defensive tone of voice.
"So who did that to you?" I ask softly, not wanting to scare him. "Was it your father?"
After a while of showing no response, he nods.
"Can we please not talk about it?" He asks before I can speak.
"Yeah. Yeah of course."
After I speak there is a pause. Then I decide to speak again.
"Do you trust me?" I lean over, bringing out faces very close together.
"...Yes" Vinny says.
"Lay down." I tell him. He looks a bit nervous but then he lays down. I crawl on top of him and ask him again.
"Do you trust me?"
"...Yes" there is an even longer pause before his response.
I slowly pull out a pocket knife from my jeans pocket and put it up to his neck, he tenses up and squeezes his eyes closer.
"Do you trust me?" I ask gently.
"...Y-Yes" he doesn't make a single move as I pull it away.
"Now if you really trust me, tell me you're darkest secret." I say mysteriously. This may sound insane, but there is a reason I'm asking all of this.
"I can't..." He shakes his head.
"Yes you can."
"No..."
"Yes you can."
"No."
"Please. Then I'll know that you trust me."
"Okay..." He sighs and closes his eyes for a while before opening them. "About a month ago...I was walking to my friend's little brothers birthday party at this place called Freddy fazbears. It like...Around the corner. And it's in like a really bad area so my mom gave me a pocket knife...To carry around. Once I got there I met up with my friend and we just like walked around and did random shit while the babies played games with the mascots.
Then...This older or the same aged  kid...I didn't know who he was, called me over. I walked over being pretty confused and followed him into a room where there were four other kids my age maybe older. He then shut the door, making me panic I guess...And before I even knew what was happening the guy was like trying to kiss me while the girl was trying to undo my pants. The girl eventually let me go because I was struggling too much or something...Then the boy just wouldn't stop. He pinned me to the wall...And his friends just stood there laughing. When I felt him pull down my pants somewhat, without even thinking I grabbed my pocket knife out of my pocket and stabbed him right in the torso. Then...Uh I don't know I just went crazy...I...I don't know what happened while everyone was gathered around their friends dead body...I-I...I s-s-stabbed them too. I didn't mean to! I...It was self defense but then th-they saw too much and I j-just couldn't go to a mental asylum! I couldn't!" He breaks down in tears as I pull him into a hug, not even realizing he just continues to cry. Holding on to me for life.
"They h-haunt me...Th-They tell me to kill myself..." He holds on to my shirt, pulling himself closer to me. I don't comment. All he needs is warmth and care right now.
Just then I realize
He's short
I'm tall
He's skinny
I'm muscular
He's purple haired
I barely have hair
He has white eyes
I have blue
We don't have much in common.
But one thing we DO have in common...
By law we are both serial killers