Chapter 2

"What are we going to do?" Says a voice angrily. I open my eyes and find myself sitting in a corner of a room under the sea. It's a fairly small room considering it's under thousands of pounds of saltwater and there were people in there with me. I start feeling a little claustrophobic. Someone in the room turns around.
"She's awake," he says. At first it hadn't registered in my mind what he had said but I finally realized when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.
    "Ouch," I say trying to pull away when their thumb digs into my arm. My attempt fails and I find myself wondering who it is. Until a lamp is lit. As my eyes adjust to the light, I hear some one talking.
"Let her go," that some one says. The pressure relinquishes form my arm. Rubbing the sore part of my upper arm, I look around the room. I couldn't see everything yet, but I could see 5 figures in the shadows. The person who had grabbed my arm toke a step toward me. Backing up, I find the wall. He let out a hoarse laugh.
"Rok, your scaring the poor girl," come a voice from the shadows.
"Well sorrryyyy, Lithal," he says mockingly.
I take a short breath. "Who are you?" I say, feeling trapped.
"It hasn't registered to you yet," Lithal said stepping into the light. I gasp.
"You're....you.... What?" I say, questioning my small life. "But that's impossible."
"Oh but it isn't, you see," he says. But.... I think. You see. I'm not over reacting. This.... This person.... looked like the guy version of Lilith. I continue to stare cluelessly at him. The others step out of the shadows. There were 4 people who looked like the people I helped escape. Only one more person remained out of the lamp light.
"Azhai, come out," Rok said. That person stepped out. My breathing stopped. Literally stopped. Standing right there was me. But not me.
"Please start breathing again, I'm losing air here as well," he said. I let out the breath I was holding. Lithal walked forward and cupped his hands around my face, bringing his head down to be eye to eye with me.
"I'm only going to ask you once," he said starring at me. I felt like his eyes were starring into my soul. "Where are they?" He says slowly. I pull his hands away from my face.
"I don't know," I say, more aggressive then I intentionally meant. He looks over at Azhai, who nods. He shrugs.
"Your no use to me then," he says casually. "Chain her up."
Rok walks forward and pulls out some handcuffs.
"But," I start. Lithal takes the handcuffs.
"Give me your hand," he says, extending his hand. I shake my head.
"Fine. You need some convincing," he says, pulling out a pocket knife. He flips it open and holds it to his wrist. "If I bleed out, Lilith bleeds out." He says with a smug smile. (Me in real life: eats chips slowly as deadsniperz suggests that)
I narrow my eyes. Giving him my hand, I say,"I would rearrange your face if it wouldn't hurt Lilith."
"I knew you would see it my way," he says.

This is a picture I drew of the charaters although they look younger than they are in the story

This is a picture I drew of the charaters although they look younger than they are in the story. Iahza cis 17 if you didn't know. Please don't hate on it.

Signed, Serena Jacobs