The Poet pt. 1

Philip X Reader
Requested by: DoubleTroubleDoubleS

It's a beautiful autumn day. I sit on a bench on the King's college grounds. I close my eyes and listen to the wind blow in the trees.

"How about later, you ladies and I can strip down to our socks?" I hear someone say nearby, followed by squeals and giggling. I open my eyes and see Philip Hamilton standing with two girls. His curly hair rests perfectly om his broad shoulders. He smirks seductively at the swooning girls. I roll my eyes and stand up to leave. I was enjoying a peaceful afternoon. Why must he try to seduce everyone. That ladies man is just like his damn father. According to Mother, that is.

As I walk away, I hear fast footsteps behind me, followed my a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Philip.

"Hello, my dear lady." He starts. His voice is a bit shaky and he seems to be slightly flustered. "My name is Philip Hamilton. I, uh, have a class with you and I was taken aback by your rare beauty. I wanted to give you this." He hands me an envelope with shaking hands. I look at the envelope, then back at the man. His freckled face is tinted pink and he averts his eyes. My face remains neutral as I take the envelope from his hand.

"Thank you for the compliment, and I know exactly who you are," I give a small head nod "you are an obnoxious, flirty, and proud man.." He looks me right in the eyes and I see a bit of hurt. His eyes are a mesmerizing hazel and I momentarily get lost in them. I quickly recover and look away. "Thank you again for the compliment."

I turn around and walk away calmly, even though my hands are sweating and I am holding onto the envelope with a death grip.

Time skip

I sit alone in my dorm room after class. I open the envelope carefully and read the contents: (don't get butthurt, but I got this from online because I can't write a flipping poem. So sorry. Also! Interesting and unnecessary fact: my ex-boyfriend wrote me a letter with this poem in it. I found it sweet at the time, but now its just kind of creepy)

Dear (y/n),

If kisses were raindrops,
I'd send you showers.
If hugs were seconds,
I'd send you hours.
If smiles were water,
I'd send you the sea,
And if love were a person,
I'd send you me.

This is just a little poem I wrote while thinking if you. I know it's cheesy and I know that I flirt with a lot of girls, but just give me a chance. Would you want to be my girlfriend? I promise that I will treat you right. Meet me by the back of the school at noon if your answer is yes. If you don't come, I understand.

Yours truly, Philip Hamilton

I blushed and reread the letter several times. I couldn't believe it. Although I have had a crush on Philip for quite some time, I have always buried those feelings deep inside me.

"He will just end up hurting you." I said out loud to myself. I bit my lip as I debated whether or not accept.

After several minutes of arguing with myself, I made my decision

CLIFFHANGER!! WHAT!? I hope you peeps enjoyed part 1! Feel free to give a request! Bai! (≧∇≦)/