He looked shocked. My eyes flickering silver to blue to black and back again.

"I will join." A voice said.

I looked up and saw a teenaged boy with blond hair. I nodded at jack and he brought the boy out of the cell.

He bowed his head in submission and I bit me rist. He did the same and our blood mixed. He dropped to the floor and screamed in agony but that was the way of the ritual. It was painful for my pack members. But is was worth it inThe end.

After that the rest submitted and I bounded them all to me.

~~~~~~~~€~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~,~~~

I sat at my desk and typed on my computer. My numbers were very great. I was surprised that they were any packs. But that is good.

Maybe I am becoming a bad Alpha. I let rogues in all willy nilly and they are safe but I could endanger them.

I had to stop. I was becoming a dictator. Maybe I'm not good like I thought. Maybe I'm too soft.

I put my hands in my head and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Caine asked.

"Maybe I should just give you the pack. I can't help but think that I'm not a good alpha. What alpha lets rogues come into their pack all the time?" I asked.

"You are an amazing alpha and you give people a chance. " he said and grabbed me out of my chair.

"It's been two months Caine. You are an alpha and a prince. You need to go to your pack and your vampires." I said.

"They are fine. I called Zack and he said everything was good." He said.

I sighed and looked up to gasp and the room faded. It turned white and I was in a silver dress. I looked up and smiled as I saw the moon goddess.

"Mother." I said and hugged her.

"Hello honey." She said.

Her arms wrapped around me and I sighed.

"Now what's wrong?" I asked.

"Why does something have to be wrong? Can't I just want to see my daughter?" She asked.

I gave her a look and she sighed.

"You have trouble." She said.

"What type of Trouble?" I asked.

"Bad trouble. Some how banshees have broken the internal timeline and are coming through the portals to your world." She said.

"WHAT!?" I asked.

"There are too many of them for just you and your allies. There are even more that you your allies and the demons." She said.

"What am I suppose to do?" I asked.

"Get the angels, elementals and the demons. And train. This is a spell that you can say that will hold the banshees back for at least three months. And this is a potion that the witches can say and it is the banshees' weakness. The other way is to detach their head from their body but that's hard. They can't stand fire either." She said.

"Thank you mother." I said.

"You're welcome my daughter." She said as she hugged me.

She faded away and I woke up in my bed. All too fast I jumped up and looked around.

"Calm down." Caine said.

"No I won't. RAVEN. ROBIN. JACK. TIGER." I yelled.

They came running into my room.

"Tiger I want the patrols tripled and if anyone even think they see or smell anything I want them here now. Robin I want everyone to train longer and harder. No less than 5 hours. Some and children the age of 12 and older will train no more than 6 hours. Raven I need you to train the new members." I said quickly.

"Whoa whoa. Calm down. You just fainted." Caine said.

"No my mother came to me." I said.

"What's wrong?" Raven asked.

I got up and walked to my office. I went to the book shelf where I took my oldest book shelf and pulled out an old book that looked at least 500 years old. I turned to the page I needed and dropped the book on my desk.

"Banshees." I said.

They looked shocked.

"Some how they made portals and can come here. There are too many for this race and even the vampire and witches. They are fast and dead creatures. More evil than the vampires and demons alone. The leader is the most evil of all. They are faster than vampires and don't have that many weaknesses. Only this potion and to detach their head from their body. Their bite is deadly to any supernatural and I have to cure." I said and looked up.

"In order to over come this I will have to do something that has never been done." I said.

"What?" Caine asked.

"I have to got to hell and then angel kingdom to make a treaty with their leaders. And then the elementals. I have to break the worlds most deadliest law. I have to unite the supernaturals." I said.

"What do you need for me to do?" Jack asked.

"Contact our fathers and bring me the vampire king. It's time I get started. I also need the mirror. I need all the help I can get." I said.

They bowed and left.

"Caine bring your pack here. They can live in the other pack house we have. They aren't safe in your territory especially since you're not here. There is no time to explain I need to get everything ready." I said stressed.

He walked to me and kissed me on the lips hard. His lips showed me all his emotion.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"You're welcome and you are a wonderful alpha." He said.

I smiled at him and sighed.

"Go! Bring them here quickly." I said.

"And you're parents?" He asked.

I froze. I completely forgot about that. I forgot about them. I haven't even talked to them. I avoided them all the time.

"I'll deal with that later Caine." I said and started grabbing stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it has been a long time but hey vote comment and fan. Tell me what you think about this chapter. And sorry for the long wait my wonderful people.