"Wow this is your house?Coco is gonna love this place!Its so natural not like the house we live in!Right Coco?"Coco barked twise befor turning his attention to Lilly who was laying bye the door.I growled lowly when i saw how he was looking at her.Lillys head snapped to met my eyes with a pleading look.She didnt want me to get mad so i calmed down and opened the door to our house.I showed the girls the rooms they would be staying in while they were at our house.The dogs were running around the house while Lilly was laying on the couch.

"Coco stop behave!"Nattaly pleaded.

"Naw its okay Nattaly dogs are gonna be dogs!"Logan told Nattaly while watching the dogs run around chasing each other.Lilly was laying in between me and Logan while we were sitting on the couch with the girls.

"I wish our dogs were just as behaved as Lilly!Shes such a good calm dog!"Tiffany said.Lillys head shot up and she jumped off the couch hearing her name so many times.She loooked at the dogs running around and growled they all skid to a stop and looked at Lilly who was growling slightly.The dogs all went into submission and whimpured and all sat down and didnt make anymore trouble.Once Lilly say that they were going to behave she jumped up on the couch and layed down where she was before.

(Tiffanys P.O.V)

That little mutt just made my dog shut up who does she think she is.And she keeps tring to make a move on the guys.That little mutt wont ever get in between me and Logan.Next time im alone with that mutt im gonna show her where she stands and where i stand.Just she wait when i get my hands on her shes so dead!

(Nattalys P.O.V)

Lilly is such a smart dog but shes a little to cute and to smart.Jude seems to really love the little mutt more then me but thats gonna change me and the girls made a plan to take Lilly out the picture and put us in!

(Scarlets P.O.V)

The dog needs to go theirs only one spot in Shans heart and its for me!M-E me not her me!Shan seems to love that little mutt more then me well thats gonna change the girls are making up a plan to put Lilly out and me and the girls in.

(Keishas P.O.V)

The pooch doesnt bother me because Chris has no interest in her.But the other girls want her out and us in so thats what im gonne help them do.We want the boys to ourselfs.

(Logans P.O.V)

Lilly was laying back down on the couch.She put her head in my lap and i started stroking her fur.She started purring a little bit.Everyone was watching tv.

"Hey im gonna go to bed guys!"I say as i stand up from the couch.

"Ya me to im getting tired!"Jude says as he gets up to.Soon everyone is standing up to go to bed.

"Come on Lilly!"Me,Jude,and Shan say at the same time.She hops off the couch and sits on the floor.

"So who gets her tonight?"Shan asked.

"I dunno wanna rock paper siccors over it?"I say

"Sure"Jude says as we rock paper siccors.

"I WON!Come on Lilly!"Jude said smiling.

"Night Lilly!"Me and Shan say as we go to our rooms.Tiffany followed me into mine and i saw Scarlet go into Shans.

"Can i sleep in here with you tonight?"Tiffany asked me.

"Ya sure Tiffany!"She climbs up onto my bed and lays close to me but i move away to give some space between us.Lilly came in the room running and jumped on the bed and stood on my chest growling and turning around in a circle.She stopped growling and just stood on my chest watching the door.I reach out to pet her and she jumps up and falls off the bed scared.I guess she forgot she was standing on me.Tiffany brakes out laughing but i just frown."Lilly whats wrong?"Lilly shakes her whole body.She sits on the floor tilts her head back and howls.Everyone comes into my room and stares at Lilly howling.She stops howling and pricks up her ears.

"Jude what happened why is she acting like this?"Shan asked.

"I dont know!I let her outside because she was sctratching the back door and she dartedd off into the woods and came back running and yipping like crazy!"Jude says clearly confused.I look at Lillys eyes their starting to glow gold.Meaning her wolf wants to surface come out and run and howl and hunt and just be free.I pick her up and walk to the downstairs bethroom with her and i close and lock the door.She formed back her eyes still glowing gold.

"Hey Logan!"She said breathing heavy.

"Hey princess!So you need to form huh?"

"Yessh!"Her canine teeth are growing making it hard for her to talk.So she nodds her head yes.Tail poked from behind her and she fell on her hands and knees breathing heavy.Her tail comes out then her ears change then her hand go from hands to paws soon her head is forming and at the same time her body is shaping into a wolf and growing fur.She whimpires

<Logan i had to shift so bad!Can i go outside for a run?I miss doing perimiter cheacks for my pack!>I hear her say in my head through mindlink.

"Ya just be careful okay!"I say as i walk out and open the door.She bolts out the door and runs into the woods.

<Okay i will!>

"Hey wheres Lilly?"Jude asked and as if on time from inside the woods she howls.Judes face is now like this 'o' as if to say oh.

"Shes gonna be back in the morning."I say walking to my bed.

"WAIT THEIRS WOLFS HERE!!!"The girls all scream in perfect harmonie.

"Ya but they never bother us!"I say the girls all go to where they were before looking a little scared.

<Does everyone know where im at?>

<If by everyone you mean the werewolfs in the house then yes princess everyone knows where your at they heard your howl.>

<Okay awsome well the perimiter check is going good by the way no sighs of rouge wolfs or enemy wolfs opposing threats.Most of the are just passing by.>

<Okay miss Luna Alpha Lilly but thats my job as alpha of this pack not yours!Lilly you do know that right?>

<Ya i know but you guys took me away from my pack turtured me and then acted as if none of that ever happened.I know you killed the werewolf who turtured me but you never explaind what the prophecy wolf is or why you had to kidnap me and take me away from my pack!So i have every right to be doing alpha things because i am an alpha after all!>

<I know Lilly and i promise in time things will get better and your gonna know more about the prophecy and how you the prophecy wolf plays into it all i promise!>

<Well but i should get back to focasing on the perimeter run its not good to have your gaurd down when doing a perimeter run>

<Okay but can you find your way back princess?>

<Ya im sure i can manage i just have to follow you guys scent and i should be good and i remember theway to the house just incase.>

<Okay be safe princess!>

<Okay i will Logan dont worry!>

<Its my job to worry princess!>

<Goodnight Logan get some sleep!>

<Night princess!>