Chapter 9

(before you read just know that time will start skipping a lot more)

One Month later

I was cleaning our room and listening to music through the IPod Jacob gave me as a gift since I got sick due to the maid poisoning my food on "accident". The maid thought if she poisoned me, she could have Jacob for herself. She was wrong. She was locked in a closet for three days for poisoning me. The only reason Jake didn't kill her was I asked him not to.

I didn't notice the figure behind me. I turned around and screamed. I quickly stopped when I noticed who it was. "Hi," I said shyly. He chuckled lightly.

"Hi," Jake said. I turned and started to clean the rest of the mess. "What are you listening to?"

"Just some music I listened to before, um, you know," I said in a quiet tone. He looks at me in a knowing way and nods.

After I was done cleaning the room and charging my IPod I went to Jacob's study room to see what I do next.

As I walk in I see the maid trying to flirt with the annoyed looking Jacob. He looks up and sees me. He relaxes slightly and smiles.

"Vivian. I told you to leave five minutes ago," he says with his teeth clinched together.

"You only want me to leave so your little slut won't feel betrayed," she says angrily. I could tell he snapped. He uses him vampire speed to get up and pin her against the wall by her neck.

"LISTEN HER VIVIAN!! I DO NOT LIKE HOW YOU TALK ABOUT JADE! IF ANYONE HERE IS A FUCKING SLUT IT IS YOU! NOW IF YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU! I CAN EASILY GET ANOTHER MAID!" Jacob yelled. She was shaking in fear as he let go of her neck. She fell to the floor trying to catch a single breath. I laugh quietly. 'Who's big and bad now' I mentally said.

(Jacob's point of view)

While I was working I was interrupted by Vivian. She has been a flirting with me since Jade arrived. To me she is just another maid that has no chance. Compared to Jade, Vivian is skeleton deer. Jade is a fierce and beautiful tiger. Vivian is a prey. 

"I can give you much better than her," Vivian says leaning in my ear. 

"Get out Vivian," I say filling with anger. I seriously want to kill her. 

After a few minutes I see Jade walk in the door. I relax a bit. I tell Vivian to leave again. She takes the chance to insult Jade. I snap. I yell at her while I pin her to the wall by her neck. I feel her fear. It motivates me. She starts trying to act tough but she surrenders once I tighten my grip around her neck. 

Once I finish my rage fit, I let her go and she drops to the floor. If she ever does it again I will kill her. I turn around to see Jade giggling. 

"What are you laughing about?" I ask curiously. She looks up and blushing.

"Nothing," she says quietly. I walk up to her. She blushes even more. I lean close to her ear.

"What are you laughing about kitten?" I ask her again. She looked at down at her feet. I couldn't help but smile a little. 

"When she fell to the ground I thought 'Who's big and bad now' and I laughed," she says quietly. I chuckle lowly. I can tell it has an effect on her by how her heart starts to beat faster. I smile. 

(Vivian Point of view)

Jade will pay for what she has done. She took MY Jake. He was mine. He IS mine. I will do what I have to do to get him back. If I have to kill her I WILL. Jade is a little slut.

I walk to my room that I share with all the maids and cooks. I take my notebook out and start working on my plan to get Jake back. 

Once I am done, I go take a cold shower and go to sleep smiling on how I will get MY Jake back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know it is crappy so don't hate please. I would love if people made fan art. The picture is art made by cevans195   . I love you guys. Have a great day or night. How do you guys like Vivian's Point of view?

-Scarya