Chapter 5

WARNING! MAY HAVE SLIGHT CONTENT
(Jade's point of view)
"A sex slave," he said plainly. I was confused.
"Why a sex slave?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes.
"You were sold to be a sex slave and you will be treated like one. Now I suggest you go change into your new uniform. It on our bed."
"Yes Jacob," I said starting to walk out.
"You call me master."
"Yes master," I said finally out of the room. I go to our room to put on my uniform. As I walk in only thing I see is a black, almost completely see through, lace bra and a black thong. I didn't want to anger him so I put it on. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed in the room. What does a sex slave do besides the obvious? I think to myself.
After a few minutes Jacob walks in. He looks at me and half smiles. He then walks to his dresser and pulls out handcuffs. He walks to me and takes my right hand and handcuffs it to one of the bars at the top of the bed. He then takes off his shirt. I see his bare chest and abs and instantly feel attracted to him. He then takes off his jeans but leaves his boxers on. He climbs in the bed beside me and kisses my neck. I turn my head slightly with out thinking so he could access my neck better. As he kisses my neck his hand moves to feel my breast. He then puts his other arm around me to undo my bra. I somehow managed to look down and see his erection. As he pulls my bra off he stares at me for a moment. He then puts both his hands on my breast and squeezes them. As he does that he starts kissing my neck again. I wondered why he didn't kiss my lips but didn't care. He then leaves a trail of kisses down my neck to my left breast he then tries to put it in his mouth and sucks them. After a few minutes he moves to the other one.
After a while he gets up. "I'm gonna unlock your hand and you will do what I want. Do you understand?"
"Yes master." He then unlocks my hand. He gets back on the bed and puts me in his lap. I decide to put my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. He allows it for the moment. He pulls me off of him and lays me back in the bed. He then runs his hands down my sides and hooks his hands around the thong and pulls it off of me. He then goes back to sucking my breast. I feel his hand travel down my body and he inserts a finger inside of me.
"I see you are wet. Are you enjoying this?" He looks me in my eyes like he was waiting for an answer. "I think I will stop for the night. Get some rest little one." He lays down beside me and pulls me close. I was cold so I didn't mind the slight warmth he gave off. He pulls the blanket over me and pulls me even closer. I could feel his erection on my back but didn't say anything.
(Jacob's point of view)
I got a little carried away but stopped before I could do anything too bad. I didn't want to take her virginity. Well not yet. I believe she should want it. I knew she like it but for the first day I will stop there. As I hold her in my arms while she sleeps I realize that I like her. Not in a friend way but in a romantic way. I didn't know if she felt the same but I didn't want to know. She probably hates me because I'm her master.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I hope you like the slight content. The picture of the bed is the bed Jacob has. I thought that would be a good bed. Anyways if you enjoyed leave a vote. Don't hate me when I leave you on a cliffhanger please. Until next time...... -Scarya