"It's not necessary" Rose tells him weakly.

"It is necessary. You need someone with you until your fully healed" He tells her, and he leaves the room so I follow him.

"That bite looks terrible"I tell him, she doesn't deserve this.

"The wolf bite caused some kind of infection and it's getting worse" He tells me, I can tell he feels so helpless.

"Like poison?" I ask him, what if one day I accidentally bite him on a full moon, I couldn't live with my self if he died.

"I don't know, Bella. I'm not an expert in the field" He raise's his voice a little as he talks to me.

"I'm sorry" I tell him quietly, but loud enough so he can hear me.

"Death happens. We come, we go. Sooner she dies the better. It's gloomy as hell in here" He tells me before leaving out the front door. I guess I'm a nurse for a day.

"I hate this. I'm a vampire, I haven't had a cold in five centuries" Rose says to me as I help her into Damon's bedroom for her to relax, his bed is so comfy.

"Just get in bed" I tell her as I pull the covers over her.

"We don't get sick. When we die, it's fast and sudden and it's certainly not drawn out in illness" She tells me, she really has no hope.

"You're not gonna die" I tell her with a small smile.

"Such a human thing to say" She says to me and I just rolls my eyes at her comment "You're lucky, you know. No one's ever love me the way you're loved" She tells me.

"I doubt that" I say to her. I know Damon loves me, but I don't know if he's in love with me.

"Trevor was my best friend. Nothing more. I spent all those years on the run from Elijah. I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots. The whole idea of family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire. Why are you so eager to give up?" She questions me.

"I'm not giving up on anything. Here" I tell her and give her a glass of blood.

"What do you call this whole deal with Elijah?" She asks me, and she drinks the full glass of blood.

"I call it my best option, mine and Elena's best option" I tell her, as I also speak for Elena on the subject.

"It's your easiest option" She says to me, it may be the easiest, but it's the safest "Do you really think that your witch friend destroyed the moonstone?" She asks me.

"I spoke with Bonnie. I know that she had the help of another witch; unless you mean it's Elijah's witch, so no, I don't" I tell her honestly.

"You really are determined to die, aren't you? At least I ran, you and your sister are not even trying" She tells me as she slowly closes her eyes "I'm so tired" She tells me, so I start to stand up and leave but she starts talking in her sleep "No, stop, wait. Tell them to prepare the horses" She shouts in her sleep so I walk back over to her.

"It's okay Rose. Just get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up" I tell her gently.

"Trevor, don't be so stupid. You're never going to make it there before the sun" She says before she suddenly sits up gasping "Elena, Elena, I need more blood" She tells me and I quickly pour more blood from blood bag into a cup.

"Yeah, of course, here" I say to her and give her the cup. She starts to drink but she suddenly throws it all back up.

"It's okay, everything's gonna be alright" I tell her as I run into the bathroom to find some towel's to clean it up.