Chapter 26: Her personal dairy

No proof reading....
Avoid mistakes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At hospital ~

"Ahmm! Cigarettes are injurious to our health.
And additionally, this is hospital dude." Aryan mocked at Randhir seeing him smoking at the hospital corridor while he stepped out of the
I. C.U .after determining Sanyukta in the room.

"Hmm! I am just...." Randhir hummed poking down his cigarette in the smoke dumping place .

"How is she now?" Randhir asked curiously but his husky voice lose its grip and his voice sounds like a sick slave . His eyes are still blunders with the disastrous past and shining like a sword coz of vigorous tears are still sailing on the surface of his swollen orbs.

"Well! With the grace of God she is out of danger now. But her body take some time to recover. Though there are few stitches on her body . So, medicines and well wishes will do their work efficiently.
And We ll shift her in private room after some time. "
Aryan imitatedly elaborated Randhir about her recent condition .

"You can go and meet her . And miraculously, She is in her senses ." Aryan rejoicingly muttered
at him .

"Btw, i am just asking you generally, Is
she your .....? You know what i mean." With the bulk of jollity, Aryan directly asked Randhir about his relationship with Sanyukta.

"No, no .... We are just friends.....Actually, may be less than it !!" Randhir hesitatedly replied Aryan with the broken words.

"Ok. I just ask generally as I didn't find anyone here since morning. Like Her parents. Any Relatives . I find it little strange. So, I asked. Don't mind it dude."
Aryan narrated why he felt ask him so.

"Aryan . Actually she lost her parents. And she has no body called as relatives. But I called her friends. They ll be here anytime." Randhir effortlessly told Aryan about her heavenly parents and her loneliness.

"Oh God! That's seriously too unfare . You know Randhir , just about two minutes ago, when she opened her eyes .
I just unexpectedly lost somewhere in her eyes. Actually her painful eyes has lots if things to tell. She hypnosis me for a moment. At that while I forgive to breathe, but I broke that reverie very soon and I told her everything how she came to this horrible place .
And after listening about her past , seriously dude , how could God gave so much pain to anyone. Couldn't believe so???
Aryan mocked smilingly that was more than enough to make Randhir staggered. Randhir felt little jealous, how Aryan his sneering about sanyu and her beautiful eyes. He definitely not liking his words, he find that Aryan is crossing his limits, but he can't do anything.