Chapter: 20 Her petallike lips

Hello everyone.
Extremely sorry for late update.
The festive chores kept me enormous enrolled.
Hope you all forgive me.
Lolzzz☺️☺️

_______________________________________

Here the chapter begins:

•••••••••••••

Recap: Randhir gets much angry seeing  fainted Sanyukta in Nirmaan's arms. He punched Nirmaan hard. Thus, he brought Sanyukta in her room.

•••••••••••••••••••

In the ship
At night : 9 p.m.

Nirmaan's room:

Nirmaan hurrily opens his room door, his face is boiled red and the height of anger reaches to its peak .. But  a nil self esteemed girl Tanya still following him to prove her innocent.
As kaushtuki told him about the previous Randhir and Tanya affair.

Thus , whole planning of Tanya's dirty mind continually claiming him as a wrong . That  how he became a part of her redicule  plan.

" Atleast listen to me . I ll sort out it soon."  Tanya screamed at him  like a lost puppy.

As Nirmaan slapped her few minutes before when he came  to know about  her bitchiness in her mind.

Still she wants to prove her innocent to Nirmaan.

"Shut up .I don't want to hear anything from your selfish mouth."  He retorted her badly.

"You are such a  bi**.  I don't  want to use any bad words for you. You used me at this level.
You make me ashamed infront of everyone.
When they both are made for each other , why you bring me in between them. I ll never forgive you for this."     His high tempered words taunting Tanya badly.

"Just get lost." He shouts forcefully and push her out of his room and bolt it from inside.

Tanya still not feel bad for anybody . She still think of her not so good plan.
Where did she make mistake?
( Author  laughs😂)
•••••••••••••••••••••

Sanyukta's room:

After Randhir confess his love infront of everyone. He slammed a door hard and bolt the knob. As he no longer afraid of anyone now, what ll anybody think that they both are in a same room.

He hold his head tight. And he curse only himself  for all this Sanyukta's condition.
He  tuned his legs towards Sanyukta. She is still in her sleep or in her fainted position.

Now as her clothes was changed , she is looking more adorable in loose top . Her long hair are openly scattered on the bed.

Randhir's pov:

How could i be so careless? She is my responsibility, she is mine. I should take care of her. 

"I am sorry Sanyukta." I murmered to me.
Coz i know she is not hearing me.

I step towards the bed . I lean down beside her. I touch her silky hairs which are still wet . 
I couldn't stop me , my hand are caressing her head continually.
My eyes gaping at her face whilst my soul pray for her health.